Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

GEEEEZZZZZZ!!!!!!!

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 7:55 PM
  • 16 Replies
  • 265 Total Views

Where are all my girls!!!! No one has posted in 2 days! I hope everyone is having a great summr! School is starting soon... Thank god :) I hope you all haven't lost interest in the group....

by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 7:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dannysmom18
by Group Admin on Aug. 6, 2012 at 7:58 PM
I promise u Wendy...I am here still in love withMr Grey and want to FUCk him senseless
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wendy269
by Wendy on Aug. 6, 2012 at 8:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Ahahahahah!! You and me both ...hey that sounded kinky lol J/K..:)laughing

dannysmom18
by Group Admin on Aug. 6, 2012 at 8:47 PM
Now all we need is a silver and Gray tie...lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wendy269
by Wendy on Aug. 6, 2012 at 9:08 PM

HELL YEAH!!!!!! LOL

LClark1973
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 9:36 PM
1 mom liked this

I have not lost interest. I have just not been on.  I want to go to a signing in September. I would just love a book signed by her.

WVmom06
by Co-Owner on Aug. 6, 2012 at 10:09 PM

I'm around just haven't been on as much as usual.  I'm at the beach this week on vacation and we usually don't get back to the hotel till after dark. I'll be around more after my little girl goes back to school on the 20th.

wendy269
by Wendy on Aug. 6, 2012 at 10:26 PM

I know right!!!! I have ALL THREE books signed by her!!!! It was a great experiance!

wendy269
by Wendy on Aug. 6, 2012 at 10:27 PM

I hope your having a GREAT vaca!!!!! Cant wait till schools open and us mommys can have ME time

Quoting WVmom06:

I'm around just haven't been on as much as usual.  I'm at the beach this week on vacation and we usually don't get back to the hotel till after dark. I'll be around more after my little girl goes back to school on the 20th.

dannysmom18
by Group Admin on Aug. 7, 2012 at 7:21 AM
I agree with you Wendy. I still have a month until school starts in New Jersey..

Quoting wendy269:

I hope your having a GREAT vaca!!!!! Cant wait till schools open and us mommys can have ME time

Quoting WVmom06:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wendy269
by Wendy on Aug. 7, 2012 at 7:52 AM

OMG Nancy!!!!! Im from NJ!!! I live in Long Island now though. Im from Fanwood NJ

Quoting dannysmom18:

I agree with you Wendy. I still have a month until school starts in New Jersey..

Quoting wendy269:

Quoting WVmom06:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)