Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just read on facebook that EDIT

Posted by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 3:23 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 238 Total Views

In the movie ryan gosling is going to play christian. If you want I'll post the link what does everyone think about this...

well, i'm sorry i guess i won't post anything like this again.

here's the link

http://thestir.cafemom.com/entertainment/142908/ryan_gosling_set_to_play?utm_medium=sm&utm_source=facebook&utm_content=50shades_fanpage

and no i can't make it a clicky. don't know how

by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 3:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
WVmom06
by Co-Owner on Sep. 4, 2012 at 3:37 PM

There are so many rumors going around about people being hired.  There has been no casting done so Ryan Gosling won't be playing the part of Christian unless he's hired in the future.  There won't be any actors cast for parts until a Director and Screenwriter have been hired.  

steph_hailee
by Bronze Member on Sep. 4, 2012 at 5:21 PM
If that was true it would be everywhere. I have fifty shades news Twitter going to my phone and I haven't heard this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WVmom06
by Co-Owner on Sep. 4, 2012 at 5:36 PM

The producers said weeks ago that there won't be any actors hired until after a director and screenwriter have been chosen.  There is not even a movie script written for the actors to audition from yet so it would be kinda hard to hire them without seeing them act out a scene from the movie.

LClark1973
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 6:02 PM

There is a lot of rumor and speculation about this movie thing. Sometimes movie rights are bought and never used. I have seen that in some cases with a few authors. I have heard that Vampire Academys rights have been sold , but do not know if the studio will ever actually make one.

Maddies_mom101
by Bronze Member on Sep. 4, 2012 at 7:00 PM
Well the better make a movie damn it!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WVmom06
by Co-Owner on Sep. 4, 2012 at 7:47 PM

There is a ton of speculation over who is going to be in the movie. It could be months before we find out.  The last I heard they may be looking at a 2014 release date for Fifty Shades.  I'm glad that they are taking their time hiring people.  Hopefully the longer they take the better the movie will be.  I don't want them to rush hiring a director and screenwriter like they like they did with Twilight (we all know how horrible that movie turned out)

LClark You're right that they have sold rights to Vampire Academy...that happened like 2 years ago and they still haven't done anything.  Vampire Academy hasn't hired anyone to even produce the movies yet...lol.

At least we Fifty Shades fans know that they have hired producers for the movie so it's moving forward.

andersonmommy2
by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 2:18 AM
The rumor came from her husband about Ryan gosling, but she posted today these are all rumors and they are still get everything else ready. They have limited it down to 4 people who could write the screen play but are still trying to find a director.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovinLife81
by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 3:48 AM

I wouldn't want to see him I dont think I would go see it at all

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)