Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dr. Appointment

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:37 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 200 Total Views
3 moms liked this

Had my first OB appointment today.  It was pretty uneventful...lol

They gave me my prenatal vitamins and made me do a ton of paperwork. Did another pregnancy test which came back positive.  I'm 4 weeks and 1 day pregnant.  My due date is December 16th.

I have my next appointment May 7th which will be bloodwork and a pap then I have an ultrasound scheduled for early June.  

I haven't been sick anymore so I'm chalking up all the nausea I had to sinus drainage.  I'm hoping this pregnancy is as easy on me as the last one was but we'll just have to wait and see.  I'll keep you guys posted on how my appointments go and how I'm doing :)  

Hope all is well with everyone else in the group!!!  Love you guys!!

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
dannysmom18
by Group Admin on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:32 AM

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!! I cant wait for that first ultra sound too be done!

wendy269
by Wendy on Apr. 11, 2013 at 3:59 PM
OMG!!!!! Why didnt you call me women!!!! Im so happy for you. Give me a ring
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
WVmom06
by Co-Owner on Apr. 11, 2013 at 4:57 PM

Honestly Wendy I haven't been talking to anyone on the phone cause I've been to sick at my stomach to deal with talking.  The Dr. called in some zofran for me today...I'm hoping it settles my stomach cause I'm not getting more than 3 or 4 hours a night of sleep and I've not really been able to eat much of anything.  

dannysmom18
by Group Admin on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:28 PM

OMG Girl! Geez i hope that the zofran works

Quoting WVmom06:

Honestly Wendy I haven't been talking to anyone on the phone cause I've been to sick at my stomach to deal with talking.  The Dr. called in some zofran for me today...I'm hoping it settles my stomach cause I'm not getting more than 3 or 4 hours a night of sleep and I've not really been able to eat much of anything.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)