Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Latest Appointment

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:48 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 354 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Sorry I haven't posted much lately.  This summer has been insanely busy!  I had my latest Dr. appointment and 20 week ultrasound on Monday.  Everything with the baby looks great.  The ultrasound tech was able to get almost all the measuements and pictures she needed but the baby refused to roll so we could look at it's spine.  So I have to go back in 4 weeks for another ultrasound and hopefully the baby will cooperate.  Baby weighs about 12oz right now and is measuring right on schedule.  

We were able to find out the gender this time.  Looks like we will be welcoming a bouncing baby boy to our family this winter :)  My daughter is excited that she's going to be getting a baby brother.  He's super active.  Anytime I sit or lay down he starts wiggling and kicking.

I have updated ultrasound pics.  As soon as we get them scanned I'll put one up for you guys to see my little blip :)

Hope everyone else is doing well!  I hope to be posting more in the group soon!! 

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dannysmom18
by Group Admin on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:14 PM
1 mom liked this

YAY!!! that's great news Sue ♥

Nancy photo CoffeeToleranceNancy_zpsd13f4756.gif

wendy269
by Wendy on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Yay!!!! Cant wait
WVmom06
by Co-Owner on Aug. 7, 2013 at 10:07 PM

Here's the newest picture of my baby boy....

amommyslife03
by Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 2:10 AM

aww your gummy bear-blip looks so cute  i miss being preggy only thing i dont miss is the morning sickness 8mos straight morning day n night n the pre term labor 15 weeks on but i miss everything else (no more babys for me thxs :D )

WVmom06
by Co-Owner on Aug. 12, 2013 at 11:04 PM

This is my last one.  I've been trying to enjoy every minute cause I know this is the last time I'll be pregnant.  I'll have one girl and one boy.  If they are both healthy I consider myself blessed.  I'm really starting to feel him move and kick now.  My daughter got to feel it for the first time the other night :)  We can't wait to meet our little man.

amommyslife03
by Member on Aug. 13, 2013 at 1:14 AM

thats awsome im so done my last 2 almost killed me litterly heart condition my bp drops and i pass out if gets bad enough my heart can stop i was on bed rest most my preggys from preterm labor 15-19 weeks on n morning sickness 24/7 for 8mos with 3 of them i had really ruff preggys but i still miss being preggy but i think 4kids is enough 2boys 12&10 and 2girls 8(on the 31st)&4 now its pretty crazy here cant wait to see the lil one when you have it we wanna see pics :)

shaol.gra.81
by Member on Aug. 14, 2013 at 6:10 AM
Omg congrats I didn't know your pregnant !!
WVmom06
by Co-Owner on Aug. 14, 2013 at 12:27 PM

Bee I'm so happy you are back.  I've missed you!  I wanted to tell you after I found out but didn't know how to contact you. 

I was 22 weeks pregnant on Monday :)

Been painting over the border in the nursery and helping my sister in law with planning the baby shower.  My crib bedding came the other day.  It's adorable. I'll be glad when I have everything where I want it and ready for his arrival.

I'll definitely post pictures of the little man after he gets here. 

Niborcb
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 5:09 AM
2 moms liked this

Oh wow! Beautiful & amazing!

Quoting WVmom06:

Here's the newest picture of my baby boy....

Austinsmom35
by Bronze Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 7:01 PM

How exciting! Glad things are going well!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)