Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome! Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to the group!

Please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself and your child who is entering Kindergarten this year!

by on Mar. 31, 2012 at 11:12 AM
Replies (51-55):
LACHESIS
by Frequent Poster on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:02 PM

Not sure if I introduced myself. I am Mom to Joey (21), Aiden (5) and Lydia (about to be 5 on Monday). Aiden is in Kinder, Lydia is in pre-school. :) I am a SAHM for now. 

~Rachel in AZ (formally from Southeast Alaska)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mom to Joey, Aiden and Lydia

lashay777
by New Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 3:31 PM

My name is Ashley and I have a daughter named Kiarah.  I am new to this site, so I know, this is a bit late for the school year but decided to join anyway :). She had 2 yrs of preschool before entering kinder so she was well prepared for it.  I, on the other hand, did not expect so much!! hahaha It's been a great experience this first year and am looking forward to the rest :)

drumomma
by New Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 3:55 PM

Hi!! my name is Michele and my son Dru is now in kindergarten. We live in Kenosha, WI.

Bookwormy
by New Member on May. 10, 2014 at 10:15 PM
I don't think i ever introduced myself, lol! I'm book, I'm almost 44yo, a partnered lesbian, & a mom of one 7yo DD. She went to pre-k thru kinder at an amazing private Montessori school. She started public school this year for first grade. Next year she will be in GT at the same public school. I'm an LCSW & work as a psychotherapist with adolescent girls in residential treatment on a neurobehavioral unit.
mommy2girlz2009
by New Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 3:51 PM

This is my beautiful DeAnna. She will be 8 in October. She is starting 2nd grade this year. (As im sure most the kindergarten graduated in 2013 are). She is always a fan of school often times being a teachers pet. She made straight A all last year and was one of 4 kids picked for terrific kids last year. She is also an awesome big sister to her sister Asia and will be to her new sister in a week or two. She played softball this year and will be starting cheer in a few weeks. She enjoys helping and learning. She loves riding her bike!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)