Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not in school anymore

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:30 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 310 Total Views
I was informed today that if I don't get to school and sign my son's contract for this upcoming semester he will be disenrolled as of Monday! So yeah, that's a priority this week. But it made me realize something. Monday we will be halfway through kindergarten! I can't believe it. It's going by so fast! The last day of school is June 6th. When is your kid's last day? Are you through the first semester yet?

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love.  ~Mildred B. Vermont
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Danaswifey0930
by Frequent Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:34 PM
I believe the end of our 2 grading period is Thursday. Its hard to believe they are half way through! :)
ddhb2007
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:10 PM
Our school has trimesters, so we're midway through the second trimester.
2-point-doe
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:02 PM

Our last day is June 12th unless we have snow days then it will be longer. We are also on trimesters

Jemia
by Frequent Poster on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:05 PM

Last day here is June 18 unless we have snow days.

signingmama2915
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:25 PM

My son's last day is May 31st and his school does trimesters, so we got through the first one in November.

Luvmy2babies22
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:56 PM

they don't get their next report cards until mid-march.  i absolutely cannot believe how fast this year is going.    his last day of school is currently scheduled for june 18th.  that may change if we end up with any snow days.

Dylansmommy1017
by New Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 2:47 PM

We are on quarters/9 week schedules. But his last day is June 6

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)