Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tooth Fairy!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:14 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • 244 Total Views

Gianna finally has some loose teeth and she is SO excited! I'm excited for her! Now she won't be all upset when she comes home and another kid has lost teeth and she still hasn't. I'm not making a huge deal out of it but I want it to be special because she's been so patient, plus daddy is gone right now. I went ahead and got her a tooth fairy pillow with a matching necklace and a teeny tiny letter from the "tooth fairy" I think she's going to love it!

How much do you typically give to your kids when they loose teeth? From the looks of it she will loose her bottom two teeth at the same time.

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
2-point-doe
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:58 AM
I love both of those. DD doesn't turn 6 until next September and I lost my teeth late (3rd grade) so we probably have a while.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ddhb2007
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:07 AM
1 mom liked this

My daughter lost her bottom two before school started.  I polled my facebook friends with the same question.  We gave her $10 for the first one, and $5 for each additional tooth.

kryjen
by New Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:03 PM

Ds gets anywhere from $0.50-$1 with a small toy.

SP_Mama
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:30 PM

$2 a tooth.  SS lost one of his teeth Monday morning while eating breakfast and then DS lost one of teeth that same day while eating supper.  *L*  I was glad the tooth fairy had cash on her.

jen7232
by Frequent Poster on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:59 PM

My son hasn't lost any yet, but I was thinking a $1 each

LACHESIS
by Frequent Poster on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:38 PM

We bought them toys (well for the first tooth). *I* am the tooth fairy HELPER. :) (Santa's too).

Aiden got a game (part Easter, part tooth fairy) and Lydia got clothes and a "Barbie dog".  Both are about to lose another. Probably $1 for any extra teeth.
Lydia will be 5 on Monday and is about to lose tooth #3 (she has adult teeth pushing though already). #1 and 2 came out almost at the same time. Aiden will be 6, May 25th and is about to lose tooth #2. I wish he would just yank it. It has been hurting him (he says). It is to the point it would probably pop right out. 

HisUsmcWifey
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I also bought these. I couldn't resist!

Jemia
by Frequent Poster on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:09 PM
I give ds $1 for each tooth
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mamavalor
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 7:08 AM

Those are so cute!

DS hasn't lost any teeth yet.  Hubby is the tooth fairy and he has generously given this sisters $10 per tooth.  Thank goodness they save their money!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)