Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello everyone!

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2012 at 2:53 PM
  • 29 Replies
  • 740 Total Views

As a former member of another mom's site I miss having a way to stay in touch with all of the wonderful people I met through there so I started this group in the hope that some of them will find there way here to reconnect and that others in the Monmouth and Ocean County area can join up too! So jump in and start some conversations and let's get this party started! LOL!

by on Mar. 31, 2012 at 2:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sweetpeasmom99
by New Member on Mar. 31, 2012 at 5:30 PM

Hello Ms. Wendy!  I joined but don't know what I'm doing!  LOL  Nothing new, right???  I guess I'll get the hang of it.  Never have time for "me" though.  TTYS!!

positronicmommy
by Group Owner on Mar. 31, 2012 at 6:03 PM

Hi Laura!! So glad you joined!! Don't worry I am still learning the ropes too! LOL!

Quoting Sweetpeasmom99:

Hello Ms. Wendy!  I joined but don't know what I'm doing!  LOL  Nothing new, right???  I guess I'll get the hang of it.  Never have time for "me" though.  TTYS!!

NJswtty
by New Member on Apr. 1, 2012 at 9:29 AM

Hey Wendy, its Tina.  This is my original screen name when the internet came to be...so when I joined Cafemom a few years ago I used it and I just kept it for here....Thanks for creating...I mentioned using this one before and noone was interested in joining the already established Jersey Shore one.  lol.

Later Gators.  T :)

positronicmommy
by Group Owner on Apr. 1, 2012 at 9:32 AM

Hi Tina! Glad you joined. I remember you mentioning this before but at that point I hadn't ever come on cafemom. LOL! I joined a photography group on here which is why I decided to make this since the format is similar. Please let the ladies inthe FB group know about this. Hopefully we can try to get as many members as we can back on board!

Quoting NJswtty:

Hey Wendy, its Tina.  This is my original screen name when the internet came to be...so when I joined Cafemom a few years ago I used it and I just kept it for here....Thanks for creating...I mentioned using this one before and noone was interested in joining the already established Jersey Shore one.  lol.

Later Gators.  T :)

jerzeymomof2
by Member on Apr. 2, 2012 at 7:53 AM

Good morning - I'm here too. It's HowellMom - Lorellyn.

positronicmommy
by Group Owner on Apr. 2, 2012 at 8:03 AM

HI Lorellyn! Glad you joined. This format seems so much easier than the yahoo one!

Quoting jerzeymomof2:

Good morning - I'm here too. It's HowellMom - Lorellyn.

Briesmom38
by Member on Apr. 2, 2012 at 8:16 AM

Hi Ladies!  This is as close to my original screen name as I could get,lol - Lori :)

positronicmommy
by Group Owner on Apr. 2, 2012 at 10:56 AM

Glad you are here Lori!!!

Quoting Briesmom38:

Hi Ladies!  This is as close to my original screen name as I could get,lol - Lori :)

jerzeymomof2
by Member on Apr. 3, 2012 at 7:47 AM
I've been on this site for a few years but haven't been active lately. It does seem easier than the yahoo group.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Briesmom38
by Member on Apr. 3, 2012 at 8:03 AM

I like it better than the yahoo site.  It's probably as close as we can get to the old site!

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)