Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Grill Ideas?

Posted by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 1:09 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 246 Total Views

Anyone have a great grill recipe for chicken or beef?  I do the chicken satay, but it is pretty complicated with separate marinades and dipping sauces.  I'm looking for something else I can cook that's fun and fast.

by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 1:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
rissymac78
by Member on Jul. 1, 2012 at 10:16 PM

My hubby is the cook in the house. but he does skewers with chicken, cherry tomatoes, and peppers.  He puts some type of asian marinade on the chicken and it's so good.  He prepares the skewers ahead of time and then just throws them on the grill.  just thinking about them makes me hungry.  He will even alternate between chicken and steak.  So, so good.

MonarchMom22
by Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 7:44 PM

I've never done the cherry tomatoes onthe grill, but that sounds great.  I'll have to try it - I love roasted tomato.

If I have one, I often grill fresh pinapple slices to go with pork chops or chicken breast.  I just spray some foil with PAM and then put large slices on the foil on the hot grill.  They carmelize and are delicious.

awesomemommy2
by Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 9:56 PM
I did potato kabobs. Potatoes cubed, pineapple and pearl onions and it turned out delicious. I have also done a curry chicken kabob. http://m.allrecipes.com/recipe/8991/curry-kabobs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MonarchMom22
by Member on Jul. 3, 2012 at 7:01 AM

do you pre-cook the potato?   I love curry, but I'm the only one, so I don't think that will work.

Briesmom38
by Member on Jul. 3, 2012 at 8:01 AM

I like putting Frank's Hot Sauce on my boneless chicken breast while it's grilling, add a little chunky blue cheese to it and it's like eatting wings with half of the fat.

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN