Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Political Animals - anyone watching?

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 7:49 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 259 Total Views

Just started watching a new show on USA network called "Political Animals" with Sigourney Weaver.  She plays a "Hillary" stand-in, serving as Secretary of State after divorcing (!!) her ex-President husband.

It has a great cast, fast moving plot, plenty of good acting and it's always fun to watch Sigourney play a powerful lady. A real look behind the curtain of life in political families.

Anyone else watching?  Sunday nights at 10 - but we watch it on the Free on Demand channel.

by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 7:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
awesomemommy2
by Member on Jul. 24, 2012 at 7:57 PM
I'll have to check it out. Just started watching the newsroom on HBO on Sundays.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MonarchMom22
by Member on Jul. 24, 2012 at 8:36 PM

That looks really good!  I gave up on HBO a while back and discontinued it.... and of course now they have several shows I'd like to watch. Oh well - have to catch it on DVD

awesomemommy2
by Member on Jul. 24, 2012 at 8:57 PM
Your more than welcome to come here and watch. My neighbors across the street come over to borrow our HBO when I take the kids to Storytime.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
positronicmommy
by Group Owner on Jul. 24, 2012 at 9:51 PM

Haven't seen this one yet. Not sure I am interested though. I do enjoy the new show The Great Escape tough. It's a reality game show where you have to escape crazy scenerios!

awesomemommy2
by Member on Jul. 25, 2012 at 1:59 AM
Just finished watching the first episode. So far I like. So glad you mentioned if.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
concrete77
by Member on Jul. 25, 2012 at 10:05 AM

I love this show and I do enjoy the cast I am a fan of the ex-president and he is a great actor.  My only problem is showing the darn sex scenes not that I am a prude it's just not necessary to put that in the show.  I really do not watch TV but when I am able to take the time this show would be my choice.  Other than the poker tornaments...lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)