Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any suggestions/ recommendations for certain Pre-schools in the Monmouth county area?

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 6:21 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 287 Total Views
Hey all, my son is 27 months and we are in West Long Branch. I know it's already late but I'm seriously considering getting him into a Pre-school either at the end of this year or beginning of next. I'm only looking to get him started going for 2 half days since I'm stay at home. Plus I have another baby coming at the end of the year so I think him being a part of that kind of environment and learning things he can't at home will be good for him.
If anyone can give info on their experiences with schools in my area or nearby Pre-schools please let me know....

Thanks!!!
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 6:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
positronicmommy
by Group Owner on Aug. 7, 2012 at 10:21 PM

I don't know any in your area. I'm sorry! If you were in or near Howell I would suggest Lil'Achievers. Not sure if they have a location near you or not. You may want to google it!

Briesmom38
by Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 8:02 AM

I used to live in Long Branch and before my daughter was old enough to attend the Long Branch School systems preK, she went to the Gingerbread House on Broadway in West Long Branch.  She loved it there and so did I.  They were wonderful with her.  I am not sure how they are now since this was about 8 years ago, wow where did the time go.  

I wish I could have been more help, good luck with your search.

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)