Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We were robbed...

Posted by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 9:29 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 327 Total Views

while I was at the eye doc with the boys our house was robbed! Cops said that they are getting dozens of daytime robberies every day in Howell, Jackson, Toms River, and Brick! They took my laptop, some other electronics and my pain meds. So I am currently without a computer except for a few minutes here or there at night when I can borrow hubby's work computer. So if you do not see me posting for a bit that is why! Be safe everyone!!!

by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 9:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
rissymac78
by Member on Aug. 29, 2012 at 10:40 PM
Oh my goodness! So sorry to hear! There are constantly stories of this in your area. Can't believe it happened to you. Hope they catch them.
Briesmom38
by Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 7:38 AM

Wendy, I'm so sorry...  I hope they get the dirtbags that did it.  

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

concrete77
by Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 10:01 AM

Wendy .. that is terrible and very scary.. I pray that the police get those terrible people who did this to you and your family.

darla1123
by Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 3:39 PM

Wow, how scary. I am glad that your family is safe.  Hopefully they will catch who did it.

positronicmommy
by Group Owner on Aug. 30, 2012 at 9:36 PM

Thanks ladies! I have to say we were lucky since we weren't home and they didn't make off with much but I do hacve to contact my doctor to get my pain meds replaced. Cops said there really in no chance of us getting our stuff back but it's just stuff right? I will say though I miss my laptop! LOL!

Briesmom38
by Member on Aug. 31, 2012 at 7:35 AM

Yup Wendy you're right, it's just stuff...  Stuff can be replaced.  No one was hurt that's the most important thing.

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

mshelly2329
by New Member on Sep. 1, 2012 at 9:03 AM
Sorry to hear of your robbery.....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)