Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A mothers day card and a good laugh

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:42 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 84 Total Views

Ya know, When my Dh talks about his crazy ass mother I usually just listen and nod but yesterday I had to laugh. We were at dinner when my dd started to talk about mothers day and asked my dh what he was going to do for me. Of course he wasn't going to say anything and just smiled. My dh then said I guess i should send a mothers day card to my mom..... I looked at him and said to the Anti Chirst? You are kidding right? (The women who called the cops on us and told them we had our 3yr old DD locked in a  closet) Seriously,, She does not deserve a card unless it has anthrax in it (lol). I told him you can send her a card that says what a great mother she is and at the end of it write NOT! (heehee)

But Kidding aside, My mother was a very sweet person but a raging alcoholic, so at a young age I knew that we would not ever have a relationship she passed in 2009 and yep a relationship didn't ever come. My MiL on the other hand is like that nasty friend you had in school that would be supper nice to your face and a horrible nasty bitch when you weren't around always starting crap. Only recently he has found out how truly crazy she is and He STILL has hopes she'll change....I feel so bad for him.

Cause I know It will NEVER happen.

by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)