Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What REALLY determines your income in business?

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:42 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 98 Total Views

For those of you that know me, I don't mess around - and this is no exception. Right now you're going to discover EXACTLY what will determine your income and success overall in business and in life. This may challenge you to think differently, but if you begin applying these concepts you will see change in your relationships, the amount of joy and meaningful connections in your life FAST. 

Concept #1: Your true worth is determined by how much more you GIVE IN VALUE that you take in payment. 

Want to know how much value you're bringing to others? Look at your bank account and your paycheck. OUCH, right? If you're struggling to get ahead financially, or your business isn't taking off - chances are that you're focusing on what you can GET from others versus what you can GIVE. (That and/or you're not effectively marketing yourself. People do business with those they know, like and trust - and even if you're working in cold market you can STILL built rapport through asking questions to find how you can fulfill a need.

Concept #2: Your back account right now reflects not only how many people you've served, but how WELL you've served them. 

If people have trusted you enough to join your team, use your product, partner with you in business - how have you treated those people? Have you honored them in such a way that they feel like important, or do you cheer when they've made you a couple bucks and they never hear from you again? Customer service is more important than most people realize, and unless you want to spend your entire life building and re-building you need to put time into how you treat the people who have TRUSTED YOU enough to work with you or buy from you. 

Concept #3: Your income level is directly affected by your inner circle of influence, and the influence you have over others. 

You become the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with - and get ready friends, this might bite you on the a**; If you're spending most of your time with broke, self, negative, poverty mindset, entitled, going-nowhere-fast people.... guess what you're going to be? Spring cleaning can be about more than just cleaning out the garage. You may have to IMMEDIATELY make some decisions about the people you ALLOW into your circle of influence, and my recommendation is to find people who are smarter and more successful than you are because they will pull you UP to their level. If you are the smartest, most successful person in your circle then your circle is about your EGO, not about your growth. 

If you want to gain more influence over others, make YOUR WIN about THEIR WIN. Ferociously attack and conquer what another person wants and as Jim Rohn says, " Help enough people get what THEY want, and you will get what YOU want."

Let's wrap this up. Listen, I know what you're thinking. When you are struggling financially it feels almost IMPOSSIBLE to worry about someone else when you're living in fear about what may or may not happen to you. This is a daily battle that will have to happen within you but I PROMISE you - when you begin to change your mindset into being a GIVER, you better be open to recieving because the flood gates will open. 

ACTION STEP: Take inventory of your circle of influence immediately. RIGHT NOW. Get around people NOW that you can talk this through with and get examples right in front of your face that are tangible, PROVING to you that this works. Surround yourself with givers NOW. Take a look at your day to day and choose 1 way that you can help someone else get what they want. 

I would love to hear your thoughts, questions and feedback!

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)