Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Asurion call center

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 9:29 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 240 Total Views

http://www.asurionforce.com/apply_now.htm

Over the past 10 years, Asurion has grown to become the largest global provider of value-added services to wireless carriers and their subscribers. If you compare Asurion's growth in that period to the fastest growing public companies, we'd be in the top 1%. This growth reflects our commitment to quality and product innovation...and our passion for delivering services that exceed our customers' expectations. 

by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 9:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
christi34
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 10:44 PM

You have to have Internet Explorer to be able to apply. You will be given three tests. The first test is a computer knowledge test. For an example how to close a window, how to search things on the internet, etc. The second test you will listen to a customer call and it asks you questions on how to handle the situation with the customer. The third test is really an assesment test. Answers like strongly agree, agree, neutral, disagree, or strongly disagree and it's 105 questions. It probably took me about 30-45 minutes to finish. I kept getting interrupted by my boys who wouldn't stop talking loud or fighting with each other and with the dog.

Now the waiting game begins. 

MommasBabies6
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 1:35 PM

I never heard of this here one,I have applied at Alpine access, & the other 4 sites? Heard Nothing as yet.Thank you for sharing. Have a Blessed Resurrection Sunday~Donnamaria

MommasBabies6
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 1:37 PM

Hi I di dnot see the name of the Company,I seen as you were talking about what needed to be done,can you please let me know the name of the Company~Thank you,Donnamaria

christi34
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 4:53 PM

I think you are talking about my earlier post when I mentioned about the three test in this post, am I correct? If so the company name is Asurion. This is an insurance company for cellphones. Sprint and At&t use them for their cells. I know when my daughter lost her phone I had to call Asurion to get it replaced. 

Quoting MommasBabies6:

Hi I di dnot see the name of the Company,I seen as you were talking about what needed to be done,can you please let me know the name of the Company~Thank you,Donnamaria

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)