Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you know anyone who has been clinically dead and come back to life?

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 12:35 AM
  • 15 Replies
  • 771 Total Views

I haven't. I have known people who were in a coma. Some said it was like hell. Others said they don't remember a thing about it. I went to school with brain injured people. A lot of miracles where in that class. I just wish I could remember all their stories. It was over twenty years ago. I only remember a few. What about you? Ever been clinically dead or know someone who was and lived to tell you about it? Please share.

by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 12:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
newmomma1111
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 5:31 AM

ive heard about it but dont know anyone except that my cousin was born dead then came back to... as far as i know without doctor help..

FaithsMOM52
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 6:59 PM
1 mom liked this

peekingYears ago when I was living with my grandparents, my grandfather would watch several preachers on the T. V.  One of them had a guest on the show, who did die and came back to life.  She tells of her story on a cassette tape my grandfather had. I don ' t know where it was, but I do recall what all she said.   She remember coming back down to earth, and had high emotions about loving ALL people.   She said many things that were really neat.  She sais she could see herself when she was lying in the hospital ( pronounced dead )  I can ' t remember exactly how she put it, but she just sounded so HAPPY when she talked about her experience.   That ' s when I wasn ' t afraid to die.  I am STILL not afraid to die.  However, my life isn ' t over yet........I still have many things to do.  Then when the time comes, I will be happy to go. 

MeMeMe111
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 7:03 PM

That is sort of how I feel. I am afraid of the actual dying part but not the here after. If that makes sense.

Marilynxomonroe
by the mother ship on Apr. 12, 2012 at 12:32 AM
I can't say I have
newmomma1111
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 5:25 AM

i dont exactly know how i feel about dieing.. sometimes im afraid sometimes i accept it... so idk lol

ms-superwoman
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 8:42 AM
Me2

Quoting newmomma1111:

i dont exactly know how i feel about dieing.. sometimes im afraid sometimes i accept it... so idk lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmomma1111
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 6:01 PM

sometimes im like i know i will die soon... other time im like i cant die i cant even imagine it!

Quoting ms-superwoman:

Me2

Quoting newmomma1111:

ms-superwoman
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 6:08 PM
That's me exactly.

Quoting newmomma1111:

sometimes im like i know i will die soon... other time im like i cant die i cant even imagine it!

Quoting ms-superwoman:

Me2

Quoting newmomma1111:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmomma1111
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 6:16 PM

weird thing is... i have an extremely short lifeline

Quoting ms-superwoman:

That's me exactly.

Quoting newmomma1111:

Quoting ms-superwoman:

Me2

Quoting newmomma1111:

ms-superwoman
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 6:27 PM
That's not cool.

Quoting newmomma1111:

weird thing is... i have an extremely short lifeline

Quoting ms-superwoman:

That's me exactly.

Quoting newmomma1111:

Quoting ms-superwoman:

Me2

Quoting newmomma1111:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)