Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TEOTWAWKI? SHTF? or just SSDD? December 21, 2012

Posted by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 4:45 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 740 Total Views

There is alot out on the public domain lately about the 2012 apocolypse predictions.  Preppers, preachers and snake oil salesman seem to be coming out of the woodwork, and it seems to be reachin a fever pitch in some circles. Be it the mayan calendar long count, a comet called ELENIN, good ol global warming and climate change, or the rapture and tribulation armageddon in  THE BOOK OF REVELATION, alot more folks that usual seem to think SOMETHING is about to happen on a large scale........... what do think? and where do plan to be around the date 12/21 /2012? putting up the christmas tree or bugging out  to the boonies?just wondering........?  i am trying not to panic myself, and always kinda had a prepper mentality,  but gee  folks are getting a little wierd, have you noticed?

by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 4:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ms-superwoman
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 8:16 AM
1 mom liked this
When the Mayans made the Calender that ends in 2012. They didn't take into account leap year. Which Ceasar put into effect well after the Mayans. If you go back and recalculate 12/21/2012 would have been last year June.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmomma1111
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 4:55 PM

i was watching something on the history channel a few years ago the aztec calender is olny a little bit off like minutes literally every war and tragis disaster is on this calender... also the astroid belt is actually part of the earth that this astroid had hit however many years ago... it hit and broke up like half of the earth and in its orbit or rotation i dont know how to describe it... well it was already spotted and heading this way a couple years ago... not sure if i truely believe it tho lol

MeMeMe111
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 1:26 AM
1 mom liked this

I am going to be at my friends wedding. Hopefully I am still invited. lol Otherwise I will just close my eyes so it wont see me. Sorry. Not meaning to make fun. I have just heard so many calendars ending, the end of the world. The trumpets heard around the world. Y2K. So I think we will still be here. JMO. But we shall see. I hope I am right though. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)