Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my experiences... part 3

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 6:36 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 229 Total Views

last time i told you a little about when i was living in chino and how we moved to riverside into apartments...

so we moved to lake elsinore and lived there for three years... i forgot who but a famous guys brother died in the house we had lived in... that in its own was freaky... every so often i would feel like i was being followed... mainly at night sometimes during the day... always in the house... i didnt feel it as often as i could have though cuz i didnt spend all my time inside i was usually outside all day...

a year (approx.) after we moved in my grandfather died when my grandma was out of state, he had three heart attacks one right after the other the last one had killed him.. the night after he died he came to me right before i fell asleep and stood before me and told me "dont worry everything will be ok" then later that same year i was at a friends house on 4th of july (that holiday is mainly associated- in my eyes- with my grandpa and my dad) i looked up as we were on his trampoline sitting and seen my grandpa a little away but leaning against the fence.....

by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 6:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
.GinxedGemini.
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 8:28 AM

Thats cool.. My meme said that happened with her dad before, she was so upset all the time, one night she said she seen him standing at the end of her bed (in a dream tho) and told her not to worry anymore and he is fine.

newmomma1111
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 4:38 AM

really? did that kinda give her closure with it or what?

Quoting .GinxedGemini.:

Thats cool.. My meme said that happened with her dad before, she was so upset all the time, one night she said she seen him standing at the end of her bed (in a dream tho) and told her not to worry anymore and he is fine.

.GinxedGemini.
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 9:12 AM

Yes it did. :)

Quoting newmomma1111:

Quoting .GinxedGemini.:

newmomma1111
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 5:02 AM
1 mom liked this

thats good :) im glad it did :)

Quoting .GinxedGemini.:

Yes it did. :)

Quoting newmomma1111:

Quoting .GinxedGemini.:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)