Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introductions

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:42 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 220 Total Views

Hi

I am LIz stay at home/work at home mother to 5. I am pregnant with number 6. My husband goes to work everyday to support his family. We met at work.

We home school and couldn't love that more. I am also a breastfeeder, cloth diaper using, garden growing, animal raising momma. Who is loving life.

Who are you?

Crunchy Ideas

by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Jessica_Esqueda
by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:07 PM

Hey!! I'm Jessica! I'm a stay at home mom to two kids. My daughter, Sonia, is 2 and quite a handful! My son, Aiden, just turned 1 yesterday! He has been walking for a couple weeks and is cute as a button! I am a recent convert to cloth diapering (1-2 months), and practice extended breastfeeding. We will self wean, and will nurse as long as he desires! I baby wear and co-sleep exclusively, and am currently enrolled in school to get my Bachelor's in psychology. 

My son is allergic to dairy, soy, eggs, and peanuts, which has a significant impact on both his diet and mine. As a result, we have become more interested in home cooking and whole foods, as well as gardening and harvesting our own crops.

Anything else, please ask!  

*** I am 21 year old former formula feeding turned breast feeding, cloth diaper convert, anti-circumcising, bed sharing, baby "spoiling", homemade meal cooking, college educated, work at home mother to two beautiful children, married to a wonderful Hispanic man who is twice my age and an incredible husband and father. ***

JadeTigr7
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 4:56 PM

Hello, I'm Crystal, very conservative, been so since I was 8, and had to do a project for the Bush/Clinton election.  We had to research political sides and choose one.

It's been hard to find other conservative mommies who also practice AP.  We co-sleep, EBF, delay/selectively vax, I'm a recent convert to intactivism, but too late for my sons. :(  I started cloth diapering with our 3rd son, and homebirthing with our 4th.

I've been married for almost 8 years now, to my high school sweetheart.  He joined the army back in 2005.  We have 4 kids with one on the way. :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN