Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you want your baby to be?

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 4:51 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 258 Total Views

I am really hoping for a Boy! I already have two girls. Kaylah is almost 6, and McKenna is almost 3. My SO also has another daughter who is 12. He thinks god has cursed him with all girls because of how he was when he was younger, and insists that this one is going to be a girl too.

I am Michelle and I am 29.  Living in Hickory, NC with my lovely SO, Jeff, of 7+ years and my two beautiful girls, Kaylah (6/9/2006) and McKenna (6/14/2009). I love my  yellow lab named Vegas (9/17/2007) .. he's my baby boy, until I am blessed with one of the human kind. 

My Spots Auctions and Items:                            

http://hyenacart.com/stores/Spots_corner/index.php?u=69782

by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 4:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RADmomma
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 10:04 PM

I would love a boy. We have one daughter who is 4.5. I know this will be our last so I would love one of each but it honestly doesnt matter much. Healthy is all that counts in the end.

samuelsmom
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 9:51 PM

Secretly hoping for a girl, I already have one of each so i will be happy with either one, But like i said i am secretly hoping for a girl

BeautyFromPain
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 8:56 AM

HEALTHY! :) I have one of each and go back in forth for which one I would "want" so I'm just going with healthy :) I try to reason things out lol My son is 4 and will be 5 with this baby is born. My daughter is 2 and will be turning 3..2 Months after this baby is born. So I would love for my daughter to have a sister close in age but my son wants a brother soooo yeah either is good :)

KaterJean
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 12:28 PM
I have 4 boys so a girl would be nice because this is our last. But, I have everything I need for a boy so I would be okay with another. So thankful I don't have to choose :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
msnellen82
by Michelle - Due 12/9 on Apr. 9, 2012 at 12:35 PM

I just got rid of all my girl stuff, so either way, we will need new stuff! There will be 3 years in between each of the kids. When we have the new baby, DD2 will be 3, and DD1 will be 6 :)

Quoting KaterJean:

I have 4 boys so a girl would be nice because this is our last. But, I have everything I need for a boy so I would be okay with another. So thankful I don't have to choose :)

I am Michelle and I am 29.  Living in Hickory, NC with my lovely SO, Jeff, of 7+ years and my two beautiful girls, Kaylah (6/9/2006) and McKenna (6/14/2009). I love my  yellow lab named Vegas (9/17/2007) .. he's my baby boy, until I am blessed with one of the human kind. 

My Spots Auctions and Items:                            

http://hyenacart.com/stores/Spots_corner/index.php?u=69782

Caitlinsmom09
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 7:23 PM

I want a Boy! I have two girls ... Caitlin is almost 3 and Lacey just turned 1. O f course I'dbe happy with 3 girls also but i've always wanted a boy. There is about a two year age difference between all my kids.

I just got rid of all my baby stuff last month so now I get to buy all new stuff regardless of sex. I'm pretty excited since both girls got a lot of hand-me-downs and I love shopping for my kids :)

oliviasmommy85
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 10:33 AM

It doesn't really matter to me. We have everything we need for a girl but my husband would love a boy!

purvislets
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 11:39 AM

I would secretly love to have another little girl.  Of course, either way is fine as long as the baby is healthy and happy.  My DD is practically begging for a little sister though.  I always wanted a sister growing up but had two little brothers instead so I know how she feels.  We're keeping this baby a surprise until delivery so we have a very long wait ahead of us!

msnellen82
by Michelle - Due 12/9 on Apr. 18, 2012 at 12:08 PM

Ahh.. I don't know if I'd be able to do that!!

Quoting purvislets:

I would secretly love to have another little girl.  Of course, either way is fine as long as the baby is healthy and happy.  My DD is practically begging for a little sister though.  I always wanted a sister growing up but had two little brothers instead so I know how she feels.  We're keeping this baby a surprise until delivery so we have a very long wait ahead of us!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

*****Having a baby in or around December? Come join me in a private member ran group, Due in December 2012. *****

NeWmOmMy15
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 12:12 PM
I am prayin for a girl but healthy we have a boy he's 4 and a half and this is my last pregnancy due to them being so terrible
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)