Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Park Play Date Thurs 4/19 @ 9am

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:46 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 150 Total Views

Hi Everyone!

Just in case anyone missed the time change on today's (Thurs 4/19) park play date at my community, want to let you know we moved it to 9am.

Use 5749B Erne Ave. Ewa Beach 96706 as the address on your gps but once you get into my community the park is one block North of my house on Gannett Ave. right by the big lagoon and tennis/basketball courts.

Please call or txt me 661-302-6346 if you have any prob's at all.

Also, for anyone that was maybe thinking about coming out this afternoon, we can still do an afternoon park play date too! Just let me know, would love to meet you!!!

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Mrivera4
by Group Owner on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Want to let you all know that we had a great time at the swing park today! It was me and Rachel (hayleebabylove) and a friend of hers that we are hoping will join the group soon!  We missed all of you..and are really looking forward to meeting you all sooner than later..and we're not just saying that lol!!

Rachel and I didn't even know each other prior to last Friday's play date and now we are having fun at the play date's and brainstorming new play date's and MNO's! We have been talking about how nice it will be when we get you ladies out too, then we can really call this a Mom's group.  So truly, if any of you are hesitant or shy, just keep in mind we were like that too but it's well worth all that at your first meet up to make some genuine friends for you and the LO's ; - )

And Rachel took some pics of the kids playing today I'm sure she'll be posting soon!

mommy877
by New Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:49 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm glad you ladies had a great time!  I hope to join you soon!  :)

Mrivera4
by Group Owner on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:34 PM

We really hope you do too ; - )

clapping

Quoting mommy877:

I'm glad you ladies had a great time!  I hope to join you soon!  :)

hayleebabylove
by Head Admin on Apr. 20, 2012 at 3:34 AM

Yes today was a ton of fun, even with the little bit of rain. I will certainly post the pictures soon and look forward to start planning some more playdates for next week. Please feel free to suggest any ideas that would be good for the kids. Ohh and of course any ideas anyone may have for MNO or MNI :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)