Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 2:46 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 357 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Hello,

My name is molly and I have a 6 yr old daughter, Kendyl. We have been here for about six months, but not very successful at meeting people with school age kids. If anyone is interested in getting their kids together, please let me know.

Thanks!

by on May. 4, 2012 at 2:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
hayleebabylove
by Head Admin on May. 4, 2012 at 8:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Aloha Molly!

Welcome to the group! Where on the island do you live? We are a newer group and have been trying to make outings and playdates to accomodate everyone's schedule. If you have any specific ideas in mind for playdates/Mommy Nights Out etc please feel free to post them. I will be posting more playdates for next week and hope you can make it to one soon :) We typically have been doing playdates during the days since alot of us have toddlers/babies and are SAHM but we could maybe go for ice cream/frozen yogurt one night or something so you can bring your daughter out too. 

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have and we look forward to meeting you and your daughter soon :) 

Quoting MollyMarie6:

Hello,

My name is molly and I have a 6 yr old daughter, Kendyl. We have been here for about six months, but not very successful at meeting people with school age kids. If anyone is interested in getting their kids together, please let me know.

Thanks!

MollyMarie6
by New Member on May. 4, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Hello, I live in Ewa Beach. I am definatly interested in playdates and other opportunites that anyone has to offer. Thank you for the warm welcome!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)