Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yoga (with Childcare!)

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 3:59 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 438 Total Views
2 moms liked this

I'm sure a lot of Mom's already know this, but Yoga4Ewa has childcare for some of their classes.  Emily and I have been going to Tuesday morning's gentle yoga class.  She stays in a room next door and I get 1 and 1/2 hours to yoga alone.  It's only $2 for 1.5 hours of care, which is the cheapest childcare for any fitness classes I've seen yet.  

I thought I'd pass it on and if anyone wants to come yoga with us we'd be happy to hang out!  

by on May. 7, 2012 at 3:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
hayleebabylove
by Head Admin on May. 7, 2012 at 6:27 PM

That sounds fun! Thanks for sharing. Is this a good class for beginners? I've only tried it once and it was a disaster. How much are the classes themselves?

Quoting KatydydHI:

I'm sure a lot of Mom's already know this, but Yoga4Ewa has childcare for some of their classes.  Emily and I have been going to Tuesday morning's gentle yoga class.  She stays in a room next door and I get 1 and 1/2 hours to yoga alone.  It's only $2 for 1.5 hours of care, which is the cheapest childcare for any fitness classes I've seen yet.  

I thought I'd pass it on and if anyone wants to come yoga with us we'd be happy to hang out!  

Mrivera4
by Group Owner on May. 7, 2012 at 6:30 PM

I would be interested when we get back :-)

KatydydHI
by Member on May. 7, 2012 at 9:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I think gentle yoga is a good beginner course.  Very accesible and you can take it at your own pace.  Haven't tried the more active classes there yet.  I need that extra time to find a place for the bump!

One class is $15, but if you buy in different amounts there are more discounts.  4 for $52, 6 for $72, etc.  Also, new students and kamaaina get 20% their first purchase.  

rachel.hansen
by New Member on May. 7, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Can't believe it!  I hope I get to try it soon, thanks for sharing.

LauraPz
by New Member on May. 8, 2012 at 1:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks for sharing!  I'm definitely going to check this out!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)