Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any Kroc Center Members??

Posted by on May. 11, 2012 at 2:30 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 440 Total Views

Are there any Kroc Center Members in here? My girlfriend and I are heading up there to take a little tour of the facility since we've heard nothing but great things about it. I like the fact that it has on site child care for up to 2 hours. I was just wondering if anyone has worked out there or tried their fitness classes yet?? 

by on May. 11, 2012 at 2:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
jillc0821
by New Member on May. 12, 2012 at 12:42 AM

I've never even heard of the Kroc Center. Can you share your experience with your tour? I haven't had a decent workout in more than 3 years. And I used to be an exercise addict!

hayleebabylove
by Head Admin on May. 12, 2012 at 11:31 PM

It's quite new and it's in Ewa Beach. I went and checked it out and was thoroughly impressed. Everything is so nice and new and super clean! The tour was quick, about 10 minutes but they were very helpful and attentive. We went around 10am and the fitness area was nearly empty, which I LOVE to see. I hate going to the gym and every machine is being used and it's over crowded. Of course, we were told they tend to get busier around 5-6pm during the weekdays but that's expected. 

The pool area alone is worth going! They have the lap pool, another separate pool area, a jacuzzi, a lazy river, and the best part, a small shallow children's area with fountains and sprinklers for them to play in. They also have a cafe right near the pool for refreshements.

Another plus is their child watch program. They will watch your child for up to 2 hours for $4. The area is filled with toys and is close to the pool/gym in case they need to get a hold of you for any reason. They also have 2 studio rooms for fitness classes. 

All in all, I was very impressed and am highly considering signing up. It IS expensive but I'm hoping to get my money's worth.

Quoting jillc0821:

I've never even heard of the Kroc Center. Can you share your experience with your tour? I haven't had a decent workout in more than 3 years. And I used to be an exercise addict!

mommy877
by New Member on May. 15, 2012 at 1:14 PM

I've heard about it and driven by, but my husband already has a gym membership so I doubt he would pay for this.  I'm not the workout type anyways..lol..I'd rather go running.  I will probably get a day pass and bring the kids here a few times and get a annual pass to wet 'n wild. :)

mommyhonu
by New Member on Sep. 1, 2012 at 4:34 AM

I have heard about the Kroc center. My Hubby's boss has a membership there. But we are hardly ever on that side of the island. I wish we lived closer to it so we could go.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN