Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Teen Moms! Introduce yourself here!

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 10:43 PM
  • 29 Replies
  • 689 Total Views

This is not just another Teen Moms group. This is a group where only teen mothers under the age of 20 can come together and talk about the joys and struggles of teen motherhood. Here, fellow teen moms can ask and answer questions of other teen moms, without worrying about being scrutinized and criticized by "older" mothers.

Feel free to recommend this group to other teen mothers if you believe that this group is well suited for them!

by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 10:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
babylove1994
by Member on Apr. 10, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Hey my name is Lekeisha and I'm 17. I have a 2 month old daughter. I'm looking for other moms to talk to about motherhood here and find some friends.

Ericasamommy
by New Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 4:59 AM
My name Erica im just 17 getting married in two weeks have a baby girl aubree that's six weeks and around three weeks pregnant
babylove1994
by Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 9:19 AM
what are you going to do with two kids thats under the age of one. i honestly think i would go crazy i have a 2 month old and think i'm pregnant again i will find out monday
sbdbailey
by New Member on Apr. 20, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Hi, my name is samantha and i rather be called sam or sammy. I'm 18 soon to be 19 and i have a 2 month 2 week old son. he was born in early february

sbdbailey
by New Member on Apr. 20, 2012 at 3:39 PM

Mistakes do happen and sometimes when you're in the moment things dont always come to mind on what you need to do and prevention isnt always available. i got of my birth control recently and i was only on it for a few days but the side effects it gave me was too much to bear so im using condoms. i know and im responsible enough that i know condoms arent 100% effective and im fine with that. whatever outcome ever happens with me i'm mature enough to except my consequences. but yeah i know what its like to have the scares i had two already but that's because we werent thinking right away and it was just the normal mindset when you are in that mind frame. not criticizing anyone just stating that we all dont think right away and pregnancy and children are a blessing anyways.... 

Meredithrocks
by Head Admin on Apr. 20, 2012 at 4:28 PM

Congratulations! Enjoy him! They grow up too fast! My daughter just turned 6 months yesterday, it feels like time is flying by!

Quoting sbdbailey:

Hi, my name is samantha and i rather be called sam or sammy. I'm 18 soon to be 19 and i have a 2 month 2 week old son. he was born in early february

Meredithrocks
by Head Admin on Apr. 20, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Wow! Congratulations!

Quoting Ericasamommy:

My name Erica im just 17 getting married in two weeks have a baby girl aubree that's six weeks and around three weeks pregnant

Meredithrocks
by Head Admin on Apr. 20, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Update??

Quoting babylove1994:

what are you going to do with two kids thats under the age of one. i honestly think i would go crazy i have a 2 month old and think i'm pregnant again i will find out monday

babylove1994
by Member on Apr. 20, 2012 at 5:39 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry I forgot all about pasting a update. But I'm not pregnant and since the little scare I've make sure I'm being safe at all times cause you never know what will happen even tho I was on birthcontrol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BellaMuerteRae
by New Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 6:52 PM

Hi. My name is Rachel.  I am 18 and pregnant with my 1st.  I'm due on October 20, so I am 14 weeks now.  I am in the process of moving from Southern CA, where I have lived all my life, to Texas.  My dad has a business there and my mom stayed in CA waiting for my brother and I to graduate high school.  Now that we have graduated, they got a house and we are all moving, next week.  So I am going to be going through this pregnancy and having a baby in a new place that is very different than where I am used to.  Trying not to be too stressed.  Because of moving, I went to the doctor when I was 11 weeks, but then my insurance ran out, so I won't go to doctor again until I get to Texas.  Then have to get some insurance as soon as possible to go back to doctor.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)