Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why do people have to look down on teen mothers??

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 6:45 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 262 Total Views
Some of us are actually better parents than women who wait until their 30's. It's irritating, dont you think?
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 6:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mommy1851
by New Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:37 PM
Very, I was at a kids birthday party, a few weeks ago and the other mothers sitting at our table were questioning me on my mothering abilities because of my age and it was getting me so frustrated. Then a few minutes later the 3 month old baby of one of the mothers there began to cry like crazy and nothing she would do made the baby stopped, I asked her if I could see him and I laid him down on my led and massaged his belly and he started faeting lol because he was so gasy and then I laid him belly down on my lap and he fell asleep within minutes, after that all the other moms said nothing else about my age and being a mom,
It felt pretty good lol
MommyOf3Boys05
by New Member on May. 7, 2012 at 6:58 PM

I agree 100%

Babymama_15
by New Member on May. 10, 2012 at 10:13 PM

Agree 100% too

mandadbaker
by Member on May. 10, 2012 at 10:21 PM
Its really irritating, some women must not remember that back in the old days girls got pregnant at 13 and were most likely great parents. I'm eighteen and pray to god every night to make me the best parent i can be.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ericasamommy
by New Member on May. 18, 2012 at 5:56 AM
Very annoying I think it was Harvard that did a study on when was the best time to have children and it's in your teens it's way better than having a kid in ur 30s because we are less likely to have debt and will earn more in our teens than girls that don't have kids. So we are better off long term! :)
teenmomma6812
by New Member on May. 27, 2012 at 12:28 PM

It's because of the dumb girls on Teen Mom and 16&Pregnant that get pregnant and are complete idoits about it.. for some reason adults seem to think that every girl that gets pregnant young is going to be exactly like those girls. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)