Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why do some people NEVER learn? (Vent)

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 1:19 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 186 Total Views

Okay, so this is a vent.

Now I know this girl who is 16. She is extremely immature and is an alcoholic. The only posts I ever see from her on Facebook is how she is soo drunk, or how she's going to be getting drunk "ASAP".

She got pregnant in December 2011, and miscarried in January 2012. The only reason she got pregnant (on purpose) was for attention. She would post every single detail about her pregnancy, even though she miscarried at 10 or 11 weeks. All she did was try to get attention from everyone else. She even told everone on FB when she miscarried, and when she passed the baby/sac/placenta. (she did it at home, obviously). It was seriously disgusting, because she described everything, followed by "Man, pushing it out hurt so f****** bad, I'm never having another baby."

Well, today she posts that she's pregnant again, and how excited she is. Yes, pregnancy is exciting, and should be. But I should note that she is in an extremely unstable relationship/environment, and like I said, she drinks 24/7. She also told me that she intentionally got pregnant the first time, telling her boyfriend that she was on the birth control pill, when she would just secretly throw the pill away everyday.  Her and her "boyfriend" are barely surviving how it is, money-wise, let alone their constant physical fighting.

Yes, this is none of my business really, but she kindof is making it my business by posting EVERYTHING on Facebook. Tons of people even told her on FB that she was being really immature and irresponsible by getting pregnant the first time in the situation that she's in.

I don't know. Just a vent.

by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 1:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
insaneygolover
by Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Either de-friend her on fb. Or tell this to her and confront her about her actions.

mandadbaker
by Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:11 PM

That is just sick, its sad there are people out there like that. I hope she changes her ways before that poor baby comes into the world.

Meredithrocks
by Head Admin on May. 1, 2012 at 9:36 PM
I actually decided to confront her about it today, and for some reason she assumed I was saying that I didn't believe that she had a miscarriage the first time. Which was not true at all, of course I believed that she had a miscarriage. Well anyway, she said, "if you dont believe I had a miscarriage, I will show you the pictures of what I had to push out." This totally disgusted me... Just the fact that she took PICTURES of her miscarried baby. Ugh I don't know, I hope she straightens out before the baby.

Quoting mandadbaker:

That is just sick, its sad there are people out there like that. I hope she changes her ways before that poor baby comes into the world.

mandadbaker
by Member on May. 1, 2012 at 11:03 PM

Wow are you kidding me? I would never take pictures of that, in fact I'd just keep it to myself and tell the only people I care about. Some girls just need a reality check!

pregnancy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)