Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Before going to the hospital to give birth...

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:09 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 463 Total Views

what did you guys bring/ pack? what did you forget?

i packed cumfy clothes for me and my hubby a little later after my pre-term labor scare, but i didnt have almost anything for my son! the only thing i brough with me was 2 thermo-blanckets and a pacifier. i tought i would have more time, but my son still came to early. so after i give birth, my sister/bestfriend went to the store and bought him clothes and even the "premmie" size was a little too big lol

by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Meredithrocks
by Head Admin on May. 3, 2012 at 8:32 PM
I ended up bringing more than I needed, but had my mom go and get me about 100 super absorbent pads. (i bled through about 8-10 pads in an hour. Sorry for the tmi).
mommy1851
by New Member on May. 3, 2012 at 10:57 PM
The things that i actually used that I packed clothes for me my hubby and my daughter, her blanket, my boppy, Chapstick and slippers, snacks and lots of maxi pads, a hairbrush and scrunchies and my make up(for all the pictures people took after)
kittenmom001
by on May. 14, 2012 at 4:53 PM

i brought clothes, bathroom needs, snacks, pads, nursing pads, nursing bras, slippers, lotion, blankets for her, camra, and other stuff lol.

kit_manson
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 1:09 PM

I found a list online and brought everything, but it turned out all I wanted was a change of clothes and my laptop. And baby stuff.

kit_manson
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 1:10 PM

And even then it was because I was there for 5 days, not for labour.

insaneygolover
by Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 7:00 AM

I forgot the junk food! Its a MUST! I never bought a welcome home outfit because we didn't know what we were having, and my  mom bought it the day after she was born. I had diapers, wipes (good thing)...I had everything but the junk food! Hospital food is nasty. Anita hated soothers...

insaneygolover
by Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 7:04 AM

The hospital gave me freaking HUGE pads.

Quoting Meredithrocks:

I ended up bringing more than I needed, but had my mom go and get me about 100 super absorbent pads. (i bled through about 8-10 pads in an hour. Sorry for the tmi).

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
ohbamitsans
by Member on Jun. 17, 2012 at 5:31 PM

I haven't had my child yet, (only 14 weeks), but I plan on having a couple onesies, pacifier, water bottles, pads, baby blanket, MAYBE a couple diapers, and I don't know what else. lol. I'm a newbie and I still have a ways to go. :)

DK93
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 1:59 PM

I didn't bring anything. 

sadiebug1228
by New Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 7:19 PM

with my son i had everything but with my daughter she came earlier and we werent quite prepared so i had my mom go get my a nursing bra and pads and the day we came home from the hospital i had to go out and get a bath tub haha i didnt trust my fiance to pick one out

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN