Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New & Wanting to meet new Moms :)

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 3:25 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 314 Total Views

Hi everymom :)

I'm Michaela and I have a 10 month old named Bentley Ryan Carr ( yes, I know his name is ironic, but I think it's cute) I have been married to his father for a little over a year. I just moved up to IN near Chicago from KY. I don't know anyone up here so I am trying to meet new people, ones who relate to me- Mommys :)

Add me.

Me & my son :)

by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 3:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ohbamitsans
by Member on Jun. 17, 2012 at 5:25 PM

Hello! :) wow, sorry it took so long for someone to reply to your post.. I guess there's not many teen moms that has joined yet lol. I'm Ansley, and I'm 16 and 14 weeks pregnant. I'm engaged to the love of my life. This is my first pregnancy obviously lol. Nice to meet you !!!! :)

Soyoung95
by New Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 10:26 AM
Hey there, (:. My name is Mallory and I'm 16 and I'm 10 weeks. Me and the baby's father are not together and never will be. I'm going to be a single mom. But message me if you ever want to talk.
DK93
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 1:56 PM

Hi and welcome! I'm also new to this group. I'm Danny, 19, and pregnant with our first baby together, but second child for each of us, so third total. I'm due in February. I have a 4 year old daughter and a 6 year old stepson, and we've been married 6 months.

sadiebug1228
by New Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 7:13 PM

hello nice to meet you :) ur son is adorable! and i love his name! i know it is ironic but its still cute! my name is Holly, although im not a teen anymore i like to check up on this group from time to time cause i had my son at 16 so i know what most of the girls on here r going thru. i now have a 11 month old daughter :) i will be 21 in 12 days! yay me! im more excited about my daughters 1st bday tho cause its 5 days after mine haha. i live in louisiana with my fiance and have him to thank for where i am today, if it werent for him i wouldnt have gone thru college or gotten a car, im now a licensed massage therapist and love my career!

how old r u?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN