Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Laundry~Uggg

Posted by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 9:16 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 198 Total Views

Well I hope this gets to be a booming group.  Laundry is my biggest downfall, I think mainly because I like to hang it out on the line rather run the dryer.  I make my own laundry detergent and love the results, with us farming and all the grease, grime, and smells that go with it, the homemade detergent is a miracle worker.  I have four grown kids, three of which are still more or less at home.  Therefore between all their activities and work, laundry is NEVER ENDING!!!!

by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 9:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Jen137
by New Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Wow.. i can't imagine hanging my laundry to dry.. I have soo much. And making your own detergent? Thats cool :)

SuperMom2433
by Group Owner on Apr. 16, 2012 at 6:46 PM
Omgosh you make your own detergant!!! Thats awesome! I can imagine how neverending. Its neverending for me. Ugh...I hate laundry!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kitty4ever
by New Member on Apr. 17, 2012 at 2:55 AM

I've been trying to convince DH to get a second washer!  I know I could run two nonstop.  Twice as much laundry done in the same amount of time?  Seemed like a good idea to me.  Of course my yard would probably look like one huge spider web with clothes lines strung everywhere.  Have any of you thought about a second washer/dryer?  Just wondering if you got or would get the same look and response I got from my DH!

SuperMom2433
by Group Owner on Apr. 17, 2012 at 10:40 AM
Oh my gosh..thats a great idea but I would probably get a look.as well...lol.

Quoting kitty4ever:

I've been trying to convince DH to get a second washer!  I know I could run two nonstop.  Twice as much laundry done in the same amount of time?  Seemed like a good idea to me.  Of course my yard would probably look like one huge spider web with clothes lines strung everywhere.  Have any of you thought about a second washer/dryer?  Just wondering if you got or would get the same look and response I got from my DH!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jen137
by New Member on Apr. 17, 2012 at 11:32 AM

Get a HE washer..it holds 3 times as much laundry as a regular washer..its soo nice :)

Quoting kitty4ever:

kitty4ever
by New Member on Apr. 17, 2012 at 11:36 AM

I'll have to check that out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)