Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting laundry done..

Posted by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 11:35 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 221 Total Views

Today I am going to get my laundry caught up....or at least try...who is with me? :)

doing laundry

by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 11:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Jen137
by New Member on Apr. 17, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Put my first load of laundry in for the day :)

Jen137
by New Member on Apr. 17, 2012 at 11:58 AM

I will be keeping updates on my laundry adventure today lol.. just for me to keep motivated to get it done  ;)

Jen137
by New Member on Apr. 17, 2012 at 1:04 PM

LOL I got so caught up in CM that I forgot about my laundry!! oops..going to change it over now :)

kitty4ever
by New Member on Apr. 17, 2012 at 10:52 PM

You sound like me, I start it and think I'll just check things out on here and then next thing I know, I forget what I was doing!  I should have worked on laundry today, but was working in the kitchen instead cleaning cupboards.  I thought my dad had a drs appointment Thursday and they called tonight and it's tomorrow......and it's an all day thing 2.5 hours away....so I definately won't be doing any tomorrow!

SuperMom2433
by Group Owner on Apr. 20, 2012 at 2:51 PM
Om trying...lol....ugh!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by Group Owner on Apr. 20, 2012 at 2:54 PM

This is a small portion of laundry I need to fold. :-\
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jen137
by New Member on Apr. 20, 2012 at 3:06 PM

Ahh mine is all in piles in my room that I have to go through and fold..I have our bathroom all laundry cleared though finally!! :)

Quoting SuperMom2433:

This is a small portion of laundry I need to fold. :-\

Jen137
by New Member on Apr. 20, 2012 at 3:07 PM

Thats what I usually do I find something else to clean other than laundry lol my whole house can be spotless then there is laundry piles lol

Quoting kitty4ever:

You sound like me, I start it and think I'll just check things out on here and then next thing I know, I forget what I was doing!  I should have worked on laundry today, but was working in the kitchen instead cleaning cupboards.  I thought my dad had a drs appointment Thursday and they called tonight and it's tomorrow......and it's an all day thing 2.5 hours away....so I definately won't be doing any tomorrow!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN