Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ABOUT YOU

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 4:00 AM
  • 17 Replies
  • 433 Total Views

LET US KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT YOURSELF!

You can tell us anything. So go ahead and share yourself. Also you can let us know why you decided to join! 

Thanks Lauren:)

Well, I figured, since I am asking y'all about yourself, it would be good of me to tell you a bit about me. Well I am married to the love of my life, I married him while he was a Marine, then he was medically discharged and we moved to the home I grew up in. He was driving trucks, but now works close to home, glad to say he can be home more. As of right now, we don't have any children. We have had 2 mc in 4 years and have been ttc to things aren't going so great in that aspect. I take care of my grandmother and we have several cats and a two dogs. So I love my life, the only thing missing is babies, all my firends are popping them out, but not us...So this is a little about Lauren:)

by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 4:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
busymommy23
by on May. 17, 2012 at 2:35 AM

Hello :)   My  name is Deb and I am a stay at home mom to 4 kiddos........2 grown (that give me headaces lol) and 2 little ones.......my 6 year old son and also a 11 month old son :)

I am married to the love of my life and in less than a month we will celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary!   Marriage is hard work lol, but we love each other very much :)

Want to know anything else about me, just ask :)

Big Hugs and Love

usmcgruntwife
by Owner and Designer on May. 17, 2012 at 2:59 AM
1 mom liked this

very glad your here!

Quoting busymommy23:

Hello :)   My  name is Deb and I am a stay at home mom to 4 kiddos........2 grown (that give me headaces lol) and 2 little ones.......my 6 year old son and also a 11 month old son :)

I am married to the love of my life and in less than a month we will celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary!   Marriage is hard work lol, but we love each other very much :)

Want to know anything else about me, just ask :)

Big Hugs and Love

Marinemom03
by on May. 17, 2012 at 9:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi Ladies, I'm Cindy. I'm 42 ,married and have 3 sons and 2 stepdaughters. They're from ages 10-26.also 3 grandkids 2 boys and a girl ages 2,2 $4..I chose  my screenname because my stepdaughter(26,  and my oldest Son 24 and my son in law are all USMarines. live upstate NY now for 6 yrs .Im originally from the Jersey shore. I love to read and garden.I am hoping to make some new and lasting friendships here and have some fun too.

Looking forward to meeting you all

usmcgruntwife
by Owner and Designer on May. 17, 2012 at 9:52 AM

Well very glad to have you here Cindy, I truly hope you enjoy the group!:)

Quoting Marinemom03:

Hi Ladies, I'm Cindy. I'm 42 ,married and have 3 sons and 2 stepdaughters. They're from ages 10-26.also 3 grandkids 2 boys and a girl ages 2,2 $4..I chose  my screenname because my stepdaughter(26,  and my oldest Son 24 and my son in law are all USMarines. live upstate NY now for 6 yrs .Im originally from the Jersey shore. I love to read and garden.I am hoping to make some new and lasting friendships here and have some fun too.

Looking forward to meeting you all

peacheylady
by Member on May. 17, 2012 at 9:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi Im Barbara. Im 42 and have 2 beautiful daughters.

My oldest Lyssa will be 20 in June. But she will also be married a year in June.

My youngest daughter will 15 in Feb. She has her 8th grade ball tomorrow night. Then its off to High school.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmcgruntwife
by Owner and Designer on May. 17, 2012 at 10:00 AM

Very glad to meet you Barbara! Hope you enjoy the group!:)

Quoting peacheylady:

My oldest Lyssa will be 20 in June. But she will also be married a year in June.

My youngest daughter will 15 in Feb. She has her 8th grade ball tomorrow night. Then its off to High school.

peacheylady
by Member on May. 17, 2012 at 10:05 AM
Thank you. Im sure that I will.

Quoting usmcgruntwife:

Very glad to meet you Barbara! Hope you enjoy the group!:)

Quoting peacheylady:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nworlnslady
by New Member on May. 18, 2012 at 11:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Well hello there. I am Laura. I'm 48, will be 49 this summer. That is the absolute last bday for me lol. I am married to the most wonderful man ever. I have three children, Amanda 25, Traci 23 and Steven 19. Amanda is mom to Delilah  3 and Traci is mom to Emily 4 months. We have one cat and one dog. We live in San Antonio, though home for me is Louisiana and for my husband it's Pennsylvania. 

busymommy23
by on May. 18, 2012 at 11:20 PM

Welcome Ladies :)   I am so glad that you all have joined!

Big Hugs

usmcgruntwife
by Owner and Designer on May. 19, 2012 at 3:39 AM

welcome everyone so glad you are all here

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)