Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LET US KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT YOURSELF!

You can tell us anything. So go ahead and share yourself. Also you can let us know why you decided to join! 

Thanks Lauren:)

Well, I figured, since I am asking y'all about yourself, it would be good of me to tell you a bit about me. Well I am married to the love of my life, I married him while he was a Marine, then he was medically discharged and we moved to the home I grew up in. He was driving trucks, but now works close to home, glad to say he can be home more. As of right now, we don't have any children. We have had 2 mc in 4 years and have been ttc to things aren't going so great in that aspect. I take care of my grandmother and we have several cats and a two dogs. So I love my life, the only thing missing is babies, all my firends are popping them out, but not us...So this is a little about Lauren:)

by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 4:00 AM
Replies (11-17):
rhope4
by Designer & Admin on May. 20, 2012 at 8:29 AM

I should have read and replied to this post Friday!  You'll understand why in a bit.

My name is Renee, and I'm a 43 yo mother of three.  My oldest graduates in less than two weeks, my dd is 16, and my youngest son will be 14 Monday.  I'm a refueler for our local (very small) airport, and if the military does training exercises, it can keep us pretty busy, lol.  I get to play with all those helicopters!  If you want an idea of it, stop by my profile page.  There are a couple of videos made by some soldiers of the mission that completed first part of last month.  They're G rated and are simply a collage of pics and short videos set to music.

The reason I said I should've read this Friday is that we were in San Antonio all day yesterday.  We're all in martial arts, but my three kids competed in a tournament there yesterday.  I'm not quite good enough for my age and rank, but I'm working on it....maybe next year.

That's me in a nutshell.

jenn4443
by on May. 20, 2012 at 8:39 AM
Hi, I am Jennifer but call me jenn.
I am 39 and have to boys, dakota is 17 and Hunter will be 10 in a few weeks.
I am going through a divorce kinda. Still haven't filed the papers but I need to.
I live in Prairie di Chien, Wisconsin
I do home health, I take care of some mentally disabled adults, a older lady, and a pain in the butt lady but she means well and is nice.
My kids are my life. And I have been trying to figure out my life as well.
I will find a good guy one day.
If you want to know anything just ask.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
molly_ann
by on May. 20, 2012 at 2:21 PM
U live in SA? As in Texas? Lol! I am in Victoria, tx! Maybe cafemom is a small place after all!

Quoting nworlnslady:

Well hello there. I am Laura. I'm 48, will be 49 this summer. That is the absolute last bday for me lol. I am married to the most wonderful man ever. I have three children, Amanda 25, Traci 23 and Steven 19. Amanda is mom to Delilah  3 and Traci is mom to Emily 4 months. We have one cat and one dog. We live in San Antonio, though home for me is Louisiana and for my husband it's Pennsylvania. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
molly_ann
by on May. 20, 2012 at 2:25 PM
Hello all! My name is Molly. I am 34 going through a divorce that should of happened years before! I have 3 dd's ages15,6, and 7.
I recently started working again after being a sahm for 5 years. I hope to Start on my personal training liscense soon so I can persue my dream....help others realize what is inside them!
I also reign from the wonderful(sarcastic) city of victoria, Texas.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rhope4
by Designer & Admin on May. 20, 2012 at 2:38 PM

I live in Brady, which is a couple of hours north of SA.

Yeah, this "community" really is small, lol.

Quoting molly_ann:

U live in SA? As in Texas? Lol! I am in Victoria, tx! Maybe cafemom is a small place after all!

Quoting nworlnslady:

Well hello there. I am Laura. I'm 48, will be 49 this summer. That is the absolute last bday for me lol. I am married to the most wonderful man ever. I have three children, Amanda 25, Traci 23 and Steven 19. Amanda is mom to Delilah  3 and Traci is mom to Emily 4 months. We have one cat and one dog. We live in San Antonio, though home for me is Louisiana and for my husband it's Pennsylvania. 

usmcgruntwife
by Owner and Designer on May. 20, 2012 at 5:53 PM
Very glad to have you here. And I must say your job sounds Soo exciting!

Quoting rhope4:

I should have read and replied to this post Friday!  You'll understand why in a bit.

My name is Renee, and I'm a 43 yo mother of three.  My oldest graduates in less than two weeks, my dd is 16, and my youngest son will be 14 Monday.  I'm a refueler for our local (very small) airport, and if the military does training exercises, it can keep us pretty busy, lol.  I get to play with all those helicopters!  If you want an idea of it, stop by my profile page.  There are a couple of videos made by some soldiers of the mission that completed first part of last month.  They're G rated and are simply a collage of pics and short videos set to music.

The reason I said I should've read this Friday is that we were in San Antonio all day yesterday.  We're all in martial arts, but my three kids competed in a tournament there yesterday.  I'm not quite good enough for my age and rank, but I'm working on it....maybe next year.

That's me in a nutshell.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmcgruntwife
by Owner and Designer on May. 20, 2012 at 5:54 PM
So glad to have you here! I hope everything turns out good for you and your family. just jump right in:)

Quoting molly_ann:

Hello all! My name is Molly. I am 34 going through a divorce that should of happened years before! I have 3 dd's ages15,6, and 7.

I recently started working again after being a sahm for 5 years. I hope to Start on my personal training liscense soon so I can persue my dream....help others realize what is inside them!

I also reign from the wonderful(sarcastic) city of victoria, Texas.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)