How to add a Signature to Your CafeMom Account?
Here's How to:
- Click on "My Account" and select "Account Settings"
- Click on "Fonts & Signatures" in the blue tab.
- Scroll down to "Signatures"
- This will give details on adding a signature. You will see two options: "Add a Rich Text Signature" (with links, colors, SweetPeas, etc) or "Add a Plain Text Signature"
- Decide which kind of Signature you would like to create and click the approproate button
Follow instructions on that page to create a signature. Be sure to name the signature, so you can tell which one you are using.
What is the Difference between an Admin, Head Admin, and Group Owner?
Group Admin: Has access to most member and forum management functions (accepting applications, deleting post, etc) but overall group settings. Now has ability to feature posts. Each group can have any number of Admins.
Group Head Admin: Has almost all permissions Group Owners currently have, including access to most group preferences and managing a group's admins. Each group can have any number of Head Admins.
Group Owner: Can transfer group ownership, manage head admins, view removed members. and update member maintenance settings. Each group can only have one Group Owner.
How to Contact CafeMom Team?
If you have a question, problem, suggestion, or just want to tell the CafeMom Team you love the site, you can click on the Contact Us, link at the bottom of any page. They'll try to get back to you in 24 hours.
How to add a link to a Post?
When you create a message or a post you'll have a text edit toolbar at the top of the text box. In that section, you should see abutton with a chain icon.
Here's how to insert a link:
- Highlight the text you want to make a hyperlink of.
- Click on the chain icon.
- Type in the URL to the website. You can also copy and paste the web address into this field.
- When you're finished, click "insert."
How do I create a CafeMom Ticker?
Here is how to create a CafeMom Ticker:
While on your homepage scroll down to "More from CafeMom" on the left.
"Click on Tickers"
On the left side of the page, under "Start Here", click on the type of ticker you want to create.
Step 1: Choose a background, click the "select" button next to the background you want.
Step 2: Select a slider image that will move along your background.
Step 3: You can then customize your ticker's size, background color, text color and style and add a photo.
You can preview your ticker (button in the upper right). When you are finished creating your click the "Create My Ticker" button.
Step 4: Add your ticker to a Signature, a widget or anywhere on the internet by copying and pasting the correct code or by selecting the supposrting button.
How do I Join a Chat?
Chats can be started by any group member.
Here's how to join a chat in your group:
- While in the group select the orange tab that say's "Join Chat"
- A pop-up window will appear on your screen and that chat room will open.
Note: Be sure you do not have any pop-up blockers www.cafemom.com
This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.