Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He's getting his!!

Posted by on May. 26, 2012 at 7:55 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 250 Total Views

Not many know about what all I've had to endure at the hands of my ex since we separated and divorced, but one thing that hasn't changed is his need to control those around him.

Well, he got his, and he's PISSED!!  His half-sister Carolyn and I have always been close, and she was the source of a lot of information I was getting on him as they lived in the same town...until the other day.   Seems like there was always some sort of drama going on with them, and frankly, they were getting tired of it.  Her husband, being a truckdriver like my own Jimmy, started thinking about getting out of that area.  Bruce is also a sand hauler like Jimmy, and with all the sand plants in our area, there are a ton of hauling companies to choose from here alone.   We also have  a lake (what's left of it with this drought not breaking quite yet), and let's face it...no AH (my ex).  So, Bruce had Jimmy get him an application where Jimmy works, and we all became excited with this.  My father told Bruce and Carolyn that they could stay with him til they got their own place.  My father is 80 years old and lonely anyway, and this keeps him company.  They had their own place within a week, but Carolyn didn't tell AH about the move right away...not til she started packing.

I had suspicions that AH was going to try to use Bruce and Carolyn for babysitters while he had the kids for the summer, and the fact that he was always trying to force his way in with them seemed to confirm that.  Night before last, Carolyn was in Andrews (where they had previously lived) packing, and AH texted her asking what was up.  She replied that she was packing to move, and he asked her where.  She told him that he wasn't going to believe this...Brady, Texas.  You see, Brady is also closer to Carolyn's parents in Waco as opposed to Andrews (just north of Odessa), and this was another reason Carolyn was happy about the move.  Well, AH blew a head gasket, lol, which further confirms my suspicions of earlier.  He said he was DONE, and Carolyn started laying it on THICK to mess with him.  "Think of the convenience!  You'll have a place to stay when you go see the kids now!"  "Please don't be like this!  You're my brother, and I love you!"  It went on til the early hours of yesterday morning, but he won't reply, lol.  Of course, I was lmao at the whole thing.  He'd REALLY be pissed if he knew Bruce worked for the same company as Jimmy and that they live just TWO BLOCKS from us!

But what's next is a low even for him.  My daughter tried calling, and he wouldn't answer.  My daughter tried out for flags for the school band yesterday, and she wanted to tell him how it went.  Granted, it was after nine at night, and Carolyn said he could be asleep.  It could be that, he could be working, or he could be taking this move out on her too.  I'm thinking the latter because he will know that she'll know about this move by now.

Another thing that's gonna piss him off is my son that's graduating.  We got notification that he's been approved for SSI day before yesterday, and this provided the funding needed for the group home that I've mentioned in previous posts.  One of those homes had offered him placement in the Midland area...AH's hometown.  Well, my son has friends in the San Angelo home, and he's made up his mind to go there.  He doesn't even want to look at the Midland home, which suits me just fine.  We go to San Angelo once in a while, but we almost never go to the Midland-Odessa area.  Therefore, I'll get to see  him there.  AH knows nothing about all this.  I think he's counting on Calvin going to live with him after graduation, and it looks like this won't happen.  I told Calvin that this is HIS DECISION, but he seems to have made up his mind.

So if you hear a few yells next week around the time of Friday in this area, you'll know it's probably AH blowing another head gasket from not getting his way in THAT area as well, lol.  He's had this coming for YEARS, but you can't tell him anything.  He's always right!!

by on May. 26, 2012 at 7:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
usmcgruntwife
by Owner and Designer on Jun. 3, 2012 at 9:14 PM
Oh hun. I'm so sorry you have this s*** to deal with! Its ridiculous!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
busymommy23
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 12:40 AM

I agree!!!

Quoting usmcgruntwife:

Oh hun. I'm so sorry you have this s*** to deal with! Its ridiculous!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)