Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Don't judge but hear me out please!

Posted by on May. 30, 2012 at 4:31 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 215 Total Views
Hello my name is Katrina 30 with 5 kids and weigh 376lbs I always been over weight since childhood. I grew up in a family that never eaten healthy nor workout so after each baby I had I rack on the the pounds and didn't do anything about it. In 2008 I decided I lose weight because i was wearing a size 26 at the and I was like wow! I tried everything from medical weight loss centers weight watchers diet pills exercising. I would put the weight back on because I was still hungry! It has been a year now since I requested weight loss surgery now my insurance said yes I am so happy some day I would be able to stop taking my HB meds run with my kids ride a bike and much more. I am a home body and shy because of my weight I can't wait to get and meet new people. I am waiting on my surgery date the request was submitted in yesterday. I truly I deep down in my heart that I am making the right choice and I am going to be fine and do great! It was a helpless feeling when my 2 year old was running into the street and I was trying to run after him there was a bus coimg I cried that night thinking what if. By the the grace of god he just stop on his own and looked at me. Thanks for reading I just wanted to share my happiness and why I am doing this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 30, 2012 at 4:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
rhope4
by Designer & Admin on May. 30, 2012 at 6:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I have another CM friend that did this, and the results have been impressive.  She's really happy she did it.

Sending hugs and wishing you luck!

Katrina1981
by on May. 30, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Quoting rhope4:

I have another CM friend that did this, and the results have been impressive.  She's really happy she did it.

Sending hugs and wishing you luck!

Thank You So much I am so ready shug:0)

molly_ann
by on Jun. 3, 2012 at 9:04 AM

Aww, Im sorry you are dealing with this.  Loosing weight is really hard.  I think most diets fail because we are so hungry the whole time!  Only YOU know what you need and what is best for YOU!  Good luck and I pray you have a speedy recovery! 

peacheylady
by Member on Jun. 3, 2012 at 9:16 AM
Your making a difference for yourself. Im sending you prayers for a speedy and safe recovery. (((((Hugs)))) sweetie.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmcgruntwife
by Owner and Designer on Jun. 3, 2012 at 9:17 PM
I'm sorry hun. I've always been overweight. But I learned to deal and started loading the weight when we found out it was thyroid. So hun I know how you. I'm.sorry. need to talk and I'm here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
busymommy23
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 12:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Katrina........sweety you are so beautiful!    I have known you for a while now, and I have always sensed what a beautiful person you are :)

Breathe Mama and know that we are all here for you :)   Do what you need to do, but also know that this surgery is not all what it seems.     You are such a strong person and there are so many options out there for you.........if this surgery is what you feel that you need then we are ALL here for you! 

Big Huge Hugs!

Deb

Katrina1981
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 10:38 AM
My surgery went well!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
molly_ann
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 2:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Awesome! Hope u have a speedy recovery :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Katrina1981
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 6:50 PM
Thank you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)