Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need some help

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 2:45 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 185 Total Views
Im Mobil and I was wondering if any of u ladies can post a clickable link to a pet/ dog group. I have a few questions about my baby chiuhawa
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 2:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
usmcgruntwife
by Owner and Designer on Jul. 16, 2012 at 5:04 PM

hi, hun...im sorry, i dont have any pet groups that i am part of...but if you would like, i can look a few up and i can post them for you...or you can post your questions here, and i can make a call, my best friend and her dad raise them and have for awhile...so just let me know 

fel1c1a
by New Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 5:12 PM
Hank u ok heres the thing I got a 4 week old Chihuahua ( I know it's yo soon for him to be away from its Mom) it I took him to the bet his very healthy and I got his app for shoots and everything. His drinking from a lil puppy bottle and I'm going him puppy sumpliment milk like the vet said but the other day he was playing outside and he hot thirsty so I gave him a lil bowl of water, he drank from it realy well so later on that day I put some puppy hard food mixed with his baby milk u know to her it soggy for him he still has lil baby soft teeth and he didn't want it. He wanted the bottle, so is it to soon to start hard food?

Quoting usmcgruntwife:

hi, hun...im sorry, i dont have any pet groups that i am part of...but if you would like, i can look a few up and i can post them for you...or you can post your questions here, and i can make a call, my best friend and her dad raise them and have for awhile...so just let me know 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmcgruntwife
by Owner and Designer on Jul. 17, 2012 at 5:40 PM

Well, i would start him on soft foods first, then add in hard food after a few days...ive had cats all my life and raised a few from birth, but they are all outside, this little kitten inside that we have now, his momma ran out of milk when he was 2 weeks old, and i started him on whole milk (supplenment just made him sick) and then when he was 3 weeks old he would eat soft foods, but now he has both soft in the morning and hard at night...soft food is much better for them at that age, because they can digest it better...if he will eat it try it and then go from there...it always depends on the animanl too they are just like babies...

hope this helps.

fel1c1a
by New Member on Jul. 18, 2012 at 2:04 AM
Thank u so very much u are very helpful

Quoting usmcgruntwife:

Well, i would start him on soft foods first, then add in hard food after a few days...ive had cats all my life and raised a few from birth, but they are all outside, this little kitten inside that we have now, his momma ran out of milk when he was 2 weeks old, and i started him on whole milk (supplenment just made him sick) and then when he was 3 weeks old he would eat soft foods, but now he has both soft in the morning and hard at night...soft food is much better for them at that age, because they can digest it better...if he will eat it try it and then go from there...it always depends on the animanl too they are just like babies...

hope this helps.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmcgruntwife
by Owner and Designer on Jul. 18, 2012 at 10:23 PM

your very welcome!:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)