Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The best man ever.

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 12:24 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 96 Total Views

Hey ladies.... I had a great morning! My hunny got up and fixed us breakfest and straightened up the house before he went to work. Then; as he was walking out the door, he turned towards me and said, "Lil mama I think you just need to relax and have you a woman's day. I love you." (NOTE- Lil mama is a pet name) He's the best. I love him so much! So, heres my ? for you guys. What makes you love/not love your man? ( Don't be shy... Anything goes lol) 

by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 12:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
SexyMomma06
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 10:40 PM

I love my dh because he accepted ds1 as his own and has and never will say, "Your not my son" but ds1 knows he has two daddies so its not really a problem. Also, he is very helpful when it comes to me asking him to do things around the house.

I don't love him he is an ass to me because of something that happen at work or I have nothing to do with.

I love him more than life itself and fall more and more in love with him every day. He is my knight is shining armor who, like us all, has his issues. 

Kris2012
by Group Owner on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:57 PM

It takes alot to step up and take care of someone else's child. I respect that and your one lucky woman! I'm not my little girls biological mama either. Kye is my hunny's babygirl; but, he was my best friend and an ex, when her mom walked out on her at 5 weeks old I stepped up to the plate. She is now going on 3 and she is my baby. I understand what it's like to choose to be a parent. My hunny can also be an ass when he wants to be. I'm not gonna lie, when we do have our fall-outs, sometimes it can be like world war 3, but as long as our men love us, take care of us, and vice versa..... We love them for who they are! The good parts and the bad parts. lol

Quoting SexyMomma06:

I love my dh because he accepted ds1 as his own and has and never will say, "Your not my son" but ds1 knows he has two daddies so its not really a problem. Also, he is very helpful when it comes to me asking him to do things around the house.

I don't love him he is an ass to me because of something that happen at work or I have nothing to do with.

I love him more than life itself and fall more and more in love with him every day. He is my knight is shining armor who, like us all, has his issues. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)