Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

After talking with DH....

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 9:02 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • 262 Total Views

He wants to wait to TTC until November or December.
He said we already have a winter baby &
we should have a summer baby.

Not really sure on how to feel about it. If I did conceive within a few weeks of having implanon removed (this Thursday). Then I would be due around my DD bday. So maybe I should wait a few months...

by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 9:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krunchykorn
by Group Owner on Apr. 24, 2012 at 9:38 AM
1 mom liked this

were waiting til october, our son was born dec 2010 so we dont want their nirthdays close together

jmg4211
by Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 10:00 AM

I kinda wanted to wear cute maternity clothes instead of hiding my belly behind coats and such lol

krunchykorn
by Group Owner on Apr. 24, 2012 at 10:04 AM

I KNOW !!

i really want to say "Hey guys IM PREGNANT! :D" and hear "OMG congratz! when you due ect.."

I was 16 with the first, everyone just stared and shoke their heads..

Quoting jmg4211:

I kinda wanted to wear cute maternity clothes instead of hiding my belly behind coats and such lol

jmg4211
by Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 12:43 PM

I was 17 and had the same reaction... it sucked!
 I've already told my family we'll be TTC. They're excited

Quoting krunchykorn:

I KNOW !!

i really want to say "Hey guys IM PREGNANT! :D" and hear "OMG congratz! when you due ect.."

Quoting jmg4211:

krunchykorn
by Group Owner on Apr. 24, 2012 at 11:02 PM

i've told my family.. they still dont think much of the idea :(

Quoting jmg4211:

Quoting krunchykorn:

I KNOW !!

Quoting jmg4211:

jmg4211
by Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:10 AM
What!?! That's crazy. I mean we have a few people to who they baby will be "not planned"

Quoting krunchykorn:

Quoting jmg4211:

Quoting krunchykorn:

I KNOW !!

Quoting jmg4211:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krunchykorn
by Group Owner on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:00 AM

they think that im 18 have plenty of time ahead of me blah blah. i want them close in age. i dont want a big gap.. Sucks really because inside i know i will still get the "What? omg she cant have another one?!?! What are you gonna do?? she so young BLAH BLAH BLAH!"

All i want is people to support my choices and be happy that im happy..

Quoting jmg4211:

What!?! That's crazy. I mean we have a few people to who they baby will be "not planned"

Quoting krunchykorn:

Quoting jmg4211:

Quoting krunchykorn:

I KNOW !!

Quoting jmg4211:

jmg4211
by Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:08 AM
They were like that at first, just keep talking about it and let them know it's gonna happen no matter they're opinion's.
I'm 19

Quoting krunchykorn:

they think that im 18 have plenty of time ahead of me blah blah. i want them close in age. i dont want a big gap.. Sucks really because inside i know i will still get the "What? omg she cant have another one?!?! What are you gonna do?? she so young BLAH BLAH BLAH!"

Quoting jmg4211:

Quoting krunchykorn:

Quoting jmg4211:

Quoting krunchykorn:

I KNOW !!

Quoting jmg4211:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krunchykorn
by Group Owner on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:14 AM

I have lol my mum is kinda like meh whatever.. i live with her and 4 siblings plus SO and DS.. theres a lot of us! but our lease is up in march 2013 and we will look for a bigger house (Its 4 bedrooms here) my mum has lupus and a lot of her money goes on her medication and my brother and sister have special needs, so its full house and a lot of money on health care, I help out with money as well by being here.

Im thinking of renting the place next door, 4 bedroom for $420 a week :/ but SO gets $2512 a month and hes contract is up in June... I know lol im rambling!

Quoting jmg4211:

They were like that at first, just keep talking about it and let them know it's gonna happen no matter they're opinion's.
I'm 19

Quoting krunchykorn:

Quoting jmg4211:

Quoting krunchykorn:

Quoting jmg4211:

Quoting krunchykorn:

I KNOW !!

Quoting jmg4211:

afleming102
by New Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:02 AM
Unfortunately everyone has their Opinions. Just try not to take them to heart. Ik easier said than done! I get irritated with people who choose to share their opinions rather than keep them to themselves. My DH and I are in our early 20s and still get that from people. Weve been married for almost two years and TTC our first! Good luck :) xoxo

Quoting krunchykorn:

Quoting jmg4211:

Quoting krunchykorn:

Quoting jmg4211:

Quoting krunchykorn:

I KNOW !!

Quoting jmg4211:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN