Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Something New I'm Starting:)

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 2:02 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 136 Total Views

Hi Ladies, I'm still working my teambuild on here, but I'm following my heart to help moms who are in need of making money faster and willing to do a little work and get at least 1 person.  Also, I'm a firm believer that we moms need multiple streams, AND those multiple streams need to be diversified (some free, some low-cost, some matrix, some monthly, some top-tier companies, and then also direct sales)  This opportunity is $25 and offers the following benefits:

*Make 100% commission starting with your first sale

*Make your $25 investment back with your first sale

*Paid quickly, and directly from the customer, so no waiting on the company to deposit funds into your account

*Monthly residual money that is FREE for you with just one person

*Use this money to JOIN whatever else you've been wanting to do.  Note:  I'm using the money to be able to provide better health for me and my family:  being able to buy healthier, organic food at the grocery store ~ being able to get the healthy supplements for me and my children (that I can't afford right now:) ~ being able to pay out of pocket to see a natural d.o. doctor instead of just the traditional ones we go to and get to talk to for a whole 10 minutes, who just treat the symptoms by prescribing medication!  And, lastly, to be able to purchase a reverse osmosis, alkaline, oxidized, water filter for our home.  I'm reading an excellent book on how to get healthier and equip our bodies to deal with (or even prevent) serious diseases, and am highly motivated to start implementing many of these things ~ only missing piece......MONEY!  Keep a look out, I'm wanting to start a website/community for others who want to get healthier (without  joining a specific business!) just getting money to do what you need with it:) 

So, if you are willing to get from 1-4 people directly involved under you (no more) as we will be working as a team to help those below us, please message me:)  Be blessed ladies ~ Monica

by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 2:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN