Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tokens Update!! Note:

Posted by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 5:06 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 240 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Alieda: 17

Hershey Kisses: 22

Sparkling Hope: 8

Delanna6two: 24

If you Sisters are keeping track of your own token points and your tallies are not the same as mine, please let me know asap! You get 1 token for participating and either 5 or 10 tokens for winning a game. I also gave a 5 token bonus for the Jelly Bean Game. I gave Delanna6two 10 tokens for winning the latest Who/What am I game because I had you guys stumped for so long! For the Jelly Bean Game, I also gave tokens for back to back posts, even though it was stated in the rules: "no back to back posts," because the Games Admin didn't enforce the rule from the first time it happened. lol she had like five games going at the same time...I even got overwhelmed with keeping track of the tokens..LOL Like I told Darry, whenever we start something new, there are bound to be glitches! So, it worked out for you guys, in that you got a token for each guess, even if they were back to back. That won't happen in the future, though. 

I'd like to encourage participation in the, Drop a Word, Add a Word game, because even though it can conceivably go on forever, you are getting a token each time you post a new combination. Thank you for following the rules by waiting until Darry, someone else, or I post before posting a new combination!! If it does finally stump someone, the last person (excluding Darry and myself) who made a combination will get 5 tokens. 

I am going to cross post this in the General Discussion area, as well, so that everyone has a chance to see it. To be honest, I thought Sisters should have to get to 100 tokens before winning a prize, but I asked for GodsPrincess37's input and she thought that 50 was a better idea. Boy was she right!! I do take your input seriously and implement it if it makes sense for the whole group. hugs That's why I ask for group input from time to time. I really do want to know what you Ladies think. 

Also, if you know of a good game, Darry would be more than happy to hear from you. You can pm her and if she thinks it would be a good one to play on here, she'll let you know. Please don't be offended if she doesn't think it will work, though. She has to organize and run them, and she makes final decisions on things like that. :) All suggestions from anyone are always taken into serious consideration. I even ask her if something is okay to do!! :) LOL 

Your Sister In Spirit and In Christ,

by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 5:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
delanna6two
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 3:49 AM

Thanks for the update and info:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN