Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For Fun!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Lets rename our ranks!!
Be creative, you can rename them anything you want.
I already renamed 2- Miss Bipolar

by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:56 AM
Replies (11-18):
vvanness89
by Vicky -Owner on Apr. 28, 2012 at 5:50 PM

I know, I really liked the Miss Toxic one, I had no room :( is their one that anybody doesn't partially care for, that we could swap?? OR, I could change your Admin, thing to whatever you want.. I could Put Miss Toxic -Head Admin instead of your name?? I was thinking about changing mine too??

JessiMamma
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 5:53 PM

I like the "Miss Toxic-Head Admin" idea!! 

Quoting vvanness89:

I know, I really liked the Miss Toxic one, I had no room :( is their one that anybody doesn't partially care for, that we could swap?? OR, I could change your Admin, thing to whatever you want.. I could Put Miss Toxic -Head Admin instead of your name?? I was thinking about changing mine too??

vvanness89
by Vicky -Owner on Apr. 28, 2012 at 5:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Okay.. Miss Toxic it is. Muah hah haa :)

Quoting JessiMamma:

I like the "Miss Toxic-Head Admin" idea!! 

Quoting vvanness89:

hopeb76
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 6:13 PM

Woohoo glad you like them ladies lol thought they were kinda cute too for the group

vvanness89
by Vicky -Owner on Apr. 28, 2012 at 6:18 PM

They are!! I love them!! Makes it exciting to go up in rank to be a new kind of "symptom" haha :) Thanks again!!

hopeb76
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 6:19 PM

Your welcome hugs

LCLMBSC
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Don't forget Miss Mixed State.  Mixed State is always a hoot.

Quoting hopeb76:

Ok I did a google search for words associated with bipolar and here are some suggestions:

Miss Hormonal, Miss Talkative, Miss Toxic, Miss Schizophrenic, Miss Paranoia, Miss Mental, Miss Delusional

vvanness89
by Vicky -Owner on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:27 PM

ill have to remember that one, for something else! /
btw, you missed our live chat :( its okay well have more!! 

Quoting LCLMBSC:

Don't forget Miss Mixed State.  Mixed State is always a hoot.

Quoting hopeb76:

Ok I did a google search for words associated with bipolar and here are some suggestions:

Miss Hormonal, Miss Talkative, Miss Toxic, Miss Schizophrenic, Miss Paranoia, Miss Mental, Miss Delusional

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)