Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so, since we all struggle.....

Posted by on May. 11, 2012 at 12:34 PM
  • 41 Replies
  • 376 Total Views

would anyone be interested in playing a cleaning game?? to help us get motivated to clean our homes together? 

we can post before pictures of what we need to do & then show off the after pictures of what we have accomplished!!!!

no judgement, just support! so no need to be afraid or ashamed, we have all been there or are there!!! I'm there now, I cannot keep this house cleaned when I really really need to & I need motivation to get it done =]

I'll be back with pics =]
hope yal like the idea & want to play =] 

Jessi- living with Bi-Polar- diagnosed 2009wife to Luther (4/4/08)SAHM to Gavin (3) & baby Maddox (12/6/11)

by on May. 11, 2012 at 12:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JessiMamma
by on May. 11, 2012 at 1:00 PM

okay, I'm gonna start with the Master bedroom....this room was TERRIBLE yesterday, I mean you couldnt even see the floors. but I worked on it for a while yesterday & didnt take pics.....Here is where I'm picking up today:

vvanness89
by Vicky -Owner on May. 11, 2012 at 1:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Good Idea!! Be back with pics..

JessiMamma
by on May. 11, 2012 at 1:16 PM

oh & I cant forget the mound of laundry.......plus I have this much or more to fold & put away

JessiMamma
by on May. 11, 2012 at 4:20 PM

well, FINALLY got my bedroom done! I've been so distracted & un motivated =[

JessiMamma
by on May. 11, 2012 at 4:28 PM

Now to start on the Kitchen......the DREADED kitchen lol

vvanness89
by Vicky -Owner on May. 11, 2012 at 6:53 PM

uhh, sorry I did'nt get to play today!! I was getting ready too, then mom called to take her to pick up my sister from practice, she sprained her ankle.

anagalia011
by on May. 12, 2012 at 11:48 AM
1 mom liked this

I can't play do not have a camera it got stolen along time ago.  But,  then again I have workers that come in clean my house.  So, there is not much to post b/c it stays clean due to the workers come in everyday to clean my home.

vvanness89
by Vicky -Owner on May. 12, 2012 at 1:01 PM
1 mom liked this

whewww, Can you send them to my house when their done!! I could really use them!! :)

Quoting anagalia011:

I can't play do not have a camera it got stolen along time ago.  But,  then again I have workers that come in clean my house.  So, there is not much to post b/c it stays clean due to the workers come in everyday to clean my home.

anagalia011
by on May. 12, 2012 at 1:49 PM

Quoting vvanness89:

whewww, Can you send them to my house when their done!! I could really use them!! :)

Quoting anagalia011:

lol my friend says the same.  She is on your way lol

TishaLeigh
by on May. 12, 2012 at 2:30 PM

All I have to do it pick up a few toys :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)