Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome! Here is a place to introduce yourself! =)

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:13 PM
  • 15 Replies
  • 193 Total Views

Hi, my name is Jessica, and my DD's name is Olivia. She is almost 2 and has done 2 pageants so far. The first one had around 8 girls in her age range, and she won best personality and won 1st place. =) Her second pageant she also won, but by default. She was the only one in her age range, lol. At that one she also won prettiest hair and most photogenic. I'd love to hear about you and your child/children!! =)

Here she is at her first pageant...she's the little one in dark pink

Here's her in her second pageant, she's the smallest one, lol

by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mykids060911
by New Member on May. 21, 2012 at 11:06 AM
1 mom liked this

My name is Raecheal... My pageant DD is almost 3 she has been in 3 pageants and has one GRAND SURPREME her first one!!! She has pulled a couple Queen Titles :) Along with prettiest Hair and prettiest smile....... One proud momma!!!!

mykids060911
by New Member on May. 21, 2012 at 11:10 AM

Do you guys have theme where you do pageants at???

iloveashton804
by Group Owner on May. 21, 2012 at 11:28 AM

Awww, she is beautiful!!! =) And she's been kicking butt!! That is so awesome! She really enjoys them doesn't she? Where do you live?

Quoting mykids060911:

My name is Raecheal... My pageant DD is almost 3 she has been in 3 pageants and has one GRAND SURPREME her first one!!! She has pulled a couple Queen Titles :) Along with prettiest Hair and prettiest smile....... One proud momma!!!!

mykids060911
by New Member on May. 21, 2012 at 11:35 AM

She loves them!!! lol We are in Indiana how about you??? Thanks

iloveashton804
by Group Owner on May. 21, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Hmmm, not sure. The only two pageants we did were different systems and only prelims. For state, they have themes. I don't remember what the one we're not going to is. The state that we are going to, I actually don't think there is a theme. Their stuff is zebra with hot pink. It's a 4 day event. They have a few different things going on, like a masquerade ball, a Zooper zebra dessert thing that you wear a zebra print outfit to. They are getting a DJ and doing a light show. Not sure if that's what you meant, lol.

Quoting mykids060911:

Do you guys have theme where you do pageants at???

iloveashton804
by Group Owner on May. 21, 2012 at 11:40 AM

We are in WY. Hey, can I see pics of her dresses?! I just got Olivia one from Hong Kong. It's way too big though, but fits my almost 4 year old DS perfectly, haha. The state pageant has princess wear (we bought her a snow white dress on Etsy) and Diva wear (we bought her an Audrey Hepburn outfit.) So formal wear and casual wear beach theme are the only mandatory ones. When is your DD's next pageant?

Quoting mykids060911:

She loves them!!! lol We are in Indiana how about you??? Thanks

mykids060911
by New Member on May. 21, 2012 at 11:53 AM

Bubbles dressesSt pattys dayMardi GrasCandyland Her next pageant is in July :)

iloveashton804
by Group Owner on May. 21, 2012 at 12:28 PM

I love them!! And she look so happy! I think the skittles one is my favorite. =) Where do you get your dresses?

Quoting mykids060911:

Bubbles dressesSt pattys dayMardi GrasCandyland Her next pageant is in July :)

mykids060911
by New Member on May. 21, 2012 at 12:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I make them :)

iloveashton804
by Group Owner on May. 21, 2012 at 12:38 PM

Wow, you're VERY talented! Do you sell them? Can I show you some of the outfits I hot her with the themes and you tell me what you think? There is a casual beach wear (no bathing suits or midriff showing) and I was thinking maybe a mermaid tutu theme.

Quoting mykids060911:

I make them :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)