Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Strong Women. Strong Girls! Please introduce yourself...

how are youWelcome to Strong Women. Strong Girls! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

coffee

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:25 PM
Replies (261-270):
SassyLeigh
by New Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:38 PM

Hello. My name is Danica. I have 4 kids. Kaylee 13, Alyssa 10, Braydon 3 and Elayna 1. We live in Indiana.

Emsbrat
by New Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:59 PM

hi! my name is jamie and I have 1 daughter she is 9... 

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:13 PM

Hi Danica

Quoting SassyLeigh:

Hello. My name is Danica. I have 4 kids. Kaylee 13, Alyssa 10, Braydon 3 and Elayna 1. We live in Indiana.

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:14 PM

Hi Jamie,

Quoting Emsbrat:

hi! my name is jamie and I have 1 daughter she is 9... 

Jessica45
by New Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:41 AM
Hello Everyone!
I'm Jessica, SAHM to my 2 lil girls Ashley 7 years old and Isabella 4 years old. Ashley is a little Fashion Diva. She likes her outfits picked out the night before, ironed and accessories also ready. Everyday needs to be a new hair style, perfume, gotta look good. Lol. I laugh because she reminds me of my sister who's 25 years old. They are 2 peas in pod. She's just so cute about it. Isabella ska Bella is my mini-me. She's a slight fashion diva but not as bad, she loves everyone around and tries her best to make everyone happy. She's such a sweetie.
Anyway, we live on Long Island with my dh Shaun.
I look forward to getting to "meet" everyone.
juliemom308
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Hi I am Julie. I have 2 boys and a girl. I am a SAHM with a hubby that works away a lot.

tracybarboza
by New Member on Oct. 17, 2012 at 10:05 AM

HI, MY NAME IS TRACY AND MY DAUGHTER'S NAME IS HANNAH. SHE IS 5 AND JUST STARTED KIDNERGARDEN.

I AM ALWAYS WORRIED ABOUT HER NOT HAVING ENOUGH WELF-ESTEEM AND CINFIDENCE IN HERSELF ONLY BECAUSE I SUFFERED FROM THESE ISSUES MYSELF. SO I WOULD LIKE AS MANY TOOLS AND INFORMATION AS POSSIBLE TO USE SO THAT I CAN PREVENT HER FROM SUFFERING FROM ANY OF THESES ISUUES. SELF-CONFIDENCE IS A VERY IMPORTANT THING AND CAN BRING YOU TO GREAT PLACES IN LIFE.

arteeest
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 12:45 AM

I'm Tracy from SoCal...I have two kids in college that I miss everyday.  Its Ok though cause they're good one's.  Both have jobs and are working their way through college.  My daughter is youngest at 21.  I thought I had done OK because she has taken risks and seems confident, but the other day I was surprised to hear her cry that she wasn't dating anyone and afraid that guys don't find her attractive because she isn't model skinny and doesn't have a "perfect body."  So I'm looking for some insight into this sudden shift.

MsMcWithey
by New Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:46 PM

I'm Stacey, I live in SoCal, and I have 2 daughters and a stepson. My oldest daughter is 10 and my youngest is 7. I think people underestimate the need to raise their daughters strong, and most don't realize how much their daughters need strong role models. Girls have always faced pressures to be perfect and to conform to societal standards, but I think with each generation it gets harder. We have to raise our daughters to be strong and to know that they are perfectt the way they are and don't need to conform to the standards society places on them.

flowrsgalore
by New Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:53 PM

I don't recall introducing myself when I joined this group.  I'm Michelle I live in northern MI. I have a 4 year old daughter.  I just want to get as much right as I possibly can when it comes to being her mom.  I want to be in the know,  but not be afraid either.  Those stir stories can be horrifying.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN