Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Strong Women. Strong Girls! Please introduce yourself...

how are youWelcome to Strong Women. Strong Girls! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

coffee

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:25 PM
Replies (11-20):
MamaMandee
by Mandee on May. 4, 2012 at 2:10 PM

Im Mandee from Indiana mom to 2 girls and 1 boy! 

Leelee1008
by Member on May. 4, 2012 at 3:10 PM

Hi I am Alicia, and I hail from Delaware! I am a sahm of 3, 2 boys 11& 8 and 1 little girl 15 months old. 

Jsbaebae
by New Member on May. 4, 2012 at 3:20 PM

Im April from Dallas TX and I have 1 girl and 1 boy who are the loves of my life.  Recently divorced from a 14 year marriage. 

Kainalu55
by Malia on May. 4, 2012 at 9:47 PM

HI, i'm malia, mommy of 2 girls...from Hawaii!

jessicasmom1
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 1:09 PM

HI I am Laina I am a widowed SAHM from the Pittsburgh area with 1 DD who is 12 years old

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on May. 5, 2012 at 9:13 PM

Hi everyone! My name is Nikki I am a mother of 2 children.Gabriel is 3 and Brylee is 2. I live in Florida with my long time boyfriend Jim.

MamaWInk
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:31 AM
Hi everyone! I'm Lindsey, adoptive/stepmom of one and biomom of two, all girls! Married to a wonderful man, and I come from Connecticut.
Madelaine
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2012 at 12:03 PM

I am Maddy and I have three kids and have been married 14 years.  Our oldest daughter is 12, and then we have an eight year old daughter and a two year old son.  I am a SAHM for now.

DixieL
by Member on May. 6, 2012 at 4:23 PM

My name is Dixie I have been married for almost 29 years. We have a 26 year old son who has been married for three years. We live in Vegas and we are all four buying a house together. I have joined a lot of groups on cafemom, since I have gone through all stages of childhood. I like to help when I can. I am addicted to cafemom except when we get bashed for having a different opinion than somone else. I hate that part

PrinceMomma486
by Member on May. 10, 2012 at 10:26 AM

Hello all, My name is Nafeesa and I am a proud mommy to three girls ages 5, 4, and 2. Expecting my first boy in a few weeks...glad to be here!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN