Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Strong Women. Strong Girls! Please introduce yourself...

how are youWelcome to Strong Women. Strong Girls! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

coffee

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:25 PM
Replies (211-220):
maimutsa
by New Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 11:14 AM

I`m Anna and i have two kids, A 7year old boy called Jared and a little girl who just turned two and her name is Janelle. Having a daughter re-awakened a desire in me me to be a better woman for her sake, so she can have a good role model and mentor. I lost my mom when i was 16 and no day goes by that I don`t miss her. I want that sort of relationship with my own daughter. 

SUGAR2266
by on Aug. 14, 2012 at 1:24 PM

Hola = Hello! I'm Maria,  a mother of two young boys. I started to do new things later in life unlike some people and it's been an awesome experience. I had my babies after 35 and started college at 45. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you interesting MOMS.

amy7243
by Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 5:10 PM

I'm Amy & I live in Ohio. I have three kids a girl, boy & another boy!

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 7:47 AM

Welcome

Quoting lildensmom:

Hi! My comp doesnt work & I am using my tiny phone to log on, lol. I am 31, sahm (for now) married, & have a 3 yr old boy. Nice to meet u all

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 7:48 AM

Hi Kristine, Happy to have you here.

Quoting Kristine316:

Hi, I'm Kristine and my dd is Faith. She is 9 and going into 4th grade. My dream is to continue to be close to her and be the one she confides in throughout the tween, & teen years and beyond. I want to cheer w/ her, laugh and cry w/ her.  Yet, I know that I am Mom and she is my daughter. We are not BFFs, b/c has that w/ a couple girls and that's not what she needs from me.  She knows I love her no matter what.

I'm a sub. teacher and otherwise a SAHM. I'm a Christian. Some things I love include reading, scrapbooking, gardening, cooking, crafting, sports and shuttleing kids to and from their activities & field trips.

Faith loves school and is social, girly, smart, sporty and empathetic. She plays every sport she can and takes piano lessons. She also enjoys reading and cooking like Mom.

My husband is a Lutheran minister and my son, Isaac is 8 yrs. old, but this site is about the girls--right?! 

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 7:49 AM

Hi Sharell, it is an interesting group.

Quoting Sharell8710:

Hi. I'm Sharell. Thought this group looked interesting! I'm excited to join in on some discussions!

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 7:50 AM

Hi Jahna, Since you have older girls, you can give us some perspective.

Quoting jahnas:

Im Jahna and I have 4 kids (girl 24,girl 22, girl 8, boy 5) and we live in Washington

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 7:51 AM

Hello Kelly, Glad you found us.

Quoting kellynh:

Hey all... I'm Kelly mom to 3 girls and one boy.

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 7:52 AM

Hello Anna, How inspiring.

Quoting maimutsa:

I`m Anna and i have two kids, A 7year old boy called Jared and a little girl who just turned two and her name is Janelle. Having a daughter re-awakened a desire in me me to be a better woman for her sake, so she can have a good role model and mentor. I lost my mom when i was 16 and no day goes by that I don`t miss her. I want that sort of relationship with my own daughter. 

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 7:53 AM

Hi Maria,

Quoting SUGAR2266:

Hola = Hello! I'm Maria,  a mother of two young boys. I started to do new things later in life unlike some people and it's been an awesome experience. I had my babies after 35 and started college at 45. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you interesting MOMS.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)