Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Strong Women. Strong Girls! Please introduce yourself...

how are youWelcome to Strong Women. Strong Girls! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

coffee

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:25 PM
Replies (241-250):
SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2012 at 7:32 PM

Quoting kmd034:

Im looking to meet nwe people in my area or any where out of my area torrington ct has to much drama and i cant take it 

my sons ex god mom has alot of issues and she stopped talking to my son and to me by listening to what others say 

TeaHound
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 2:34 PM
I have 2 teen girls. I want to make sure I get all the info, advice, and input I can to help them grow up to be the best women each of them can be.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Aug. 28, 2012 at 10:41 PM

You've found the right group.

Quoting TeaHound:

I have 2 teen girls. I want to make sure I get all the info, advice, and input I can to help them grow up to be the best women each of them can be.

MommaTate
by Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 10:37 PM

Hi everyone!

My name is Jenn, I'm 39 and live in Ohio. My husband Jerry and I have three children. Cory is 19, Jessicah is 18, and Jerry Lee ("Trey") is 15. Jessicah just recently moved away to college (thankfully not too far!) and a few months ago, my mother-in-law, Hope, moved in with us.

We have three cats (Hermoine, Crystal, and Sassy) and a Mastiff/Shepard mix named Hooch.

I'm actually a returning member, but I had to create a new account since it's been so long since I've been able to get on a computer again after my old one died. I just have THE worst luck with computers! lol

Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting (and re-meeting) everyone and I look forward to joining in on the discussions

lummy
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 2:53 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm lummy live in pk,I have one baby
SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Aug. 31, 2012 at 8:34 PM

Hi

Quoting MommaTate:

Hi everyone!

My name is Jenn, I'm 39 and live in Ohio. My husband Jerry and I have three children. Cory is 19, Jessicah is 18, and Jerry Lee ("Trey") is 15. Jessicah just recently moved away to college (thankfully not too far!) and a few months ago, my mother-in-law, Hope, moved in with us.

We have three cats (Hermoine, Crystal, and Sassy) and a Mastiff/Shepard mix named Hooch.

I'm actually a returning member, but I had to create a new account since it's been so long since I've been able to get on a computer again after my old one died. I just have THE worst luck with computers! lol

Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting (and re-meeting) everyone and I look forward to joining in on the discussions

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Aug. 31, 2012 at 8:35 PM

Hello Lummy,

Quoting lummy:

I'm lummy live in pk,I have one baby

saraface5383
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 6:42 PM
Hi my name is Sara and I like to dance! Muahahaha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jacdvas78
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 2:44 AM

Hi I am Jackie!

starflower57
by New Member on Sep. 26, 2012 at 10:38 AM

Hi! I'm Taryn from Canada. I have 4 girls (29,22,14 & 13) and 1boy(25). So 2 girls still at home and the focus on fashion seems to be a lot greater now than when the first 2 were growing up. Trying to keep them (esp. one) realizing that their education is of number one importance. :)

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN