Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Strong Women. Strong Girls! Please introduce yourself...

how are youWelcome to Strong Women. Strong Girls! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

coffee

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:25 PM
Replies (51-60):
fraujones
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 7:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi, I'm Amanda. I have two daughters: a six year old and a six month old. They are great girls, and I'm doing my best to raise them to be strong, confident girls. 

acrogodess
by Lissette on Jun. 4, 2012 at 1:23 AM
1 mom liked this
hi, my name is Lissette. I am 31. I have a ds Alexander who's 11 and a dd Olivia who is 9. We are originally from the Bronx and now live upstate with their dad, our dog, 2 cats and 4 kittens. It's a full house!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
adoleece
by New Member on Jun. 5, 2012 at 1:15 PM

Hello,

My name is Raven. I have four childre, three boys and one daughter. My daughter is just like me we share a bithday and look pretty identical as children. I want her to grow up strong and confident as a women. I never had a strong bond with my mother and this was deffinately a cycle I wanted to change. I am hoping to share stories and laughs and make new friends also to get advice on strong bonds with other moms and daughter duoes!!

thesj180herself
by New Member on Jun. 6, 2012 at 1:08 AM

I'm Stephanie, 23 years old, I'm a single mom, and I work in Richmond Va. I'm also going to school through Strayer U for my bachelors in business...I run, yoga, cook, dance and sing. :) I have one gorgeous daughter who's 2 years old.

TXbornmama
by on Jun. 6, 2012 at 3:59 AM

Hi Ladies,

I am Rachel I live in Japan (military) 

and I have one daughter and one son.

KaylaMillar
by on Jun. 6, 2012 at 11:18 AM
Welcome to the group ladies!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
othermom
by Member on Jun. 6, 2012 at 11:27 AM

Hi I am Danelle, I have three kids. A boy and two girls

colermom
by New Member on Jun. 6, 2012 at 3:15 PM

Hello! I live in Northern California. I'm a step-mom with "mom" responsibilities. I love my husband and daughter, they are an amazing blessing. Like most moms with teens I am fighting to raise a healthy, happy and confident soon-to-be woman. 

HeidiReynolds35
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 12:08 AM
1 mom liked this

My name's Heidi, I have a 12 year old daughter about to turn 13  and I have a 9 year old son about to turn 10....pray for me ya'll   =0)

emmasmama2007
by Member on Jun. 7, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Hi I'm Maria from NM, mom to two little ones.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN