Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Strong Women. Strong Girls! Please introduce yourself...

how are youWelcome to Strong Women. Strong Girls! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

coffee

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:25 PM
Replies (61-70):
hueragee
by New Member on Jun. 7, 2012 at 2:18 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm Alvina but my kids call me Mimi. I have 2 girls. One my own (8) and one that I didn't birth but she's my own (6)  too.    :)   I live in beautiful sunny Long Beach California.

lips85
by New Member on Jun. 8, 2012 at 3:27 AM

Hello! this is lips. live in bangladesh. Married for three years but have no child.

MillieMom1009
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 4:57 AM

Hi, I am Grace, mom to a 1.5-year girl, Millie. I've married nearly 3 years, my husband is an Program manager. I worked as administrator before in an American School, and now just stay at home to mainly take care of my baby, as well as do some small business myself. I am planning to company my baby at home for another 2 years until she attend the kindergarten. Well, pleased to discover here online, I am from China, and I'd like to know more and more parents here so that we can communicate, we can find different nice friends for our baby, is it so wonderful for kids to learn different cultures from different friends from all over the world:)

Ohh, my girl is rude sometimes, so I got her the name of " Millie" to be mild and strong,lol

elizabeth703
by Member on Jun. 8, 2012 at 6:10 AM

Hi my name is Emma im 36 years old im new in this group i live in canada ontario

jmower
by Member on Jun. 8, 2012 at 10:05 AM

Hi Ladies, I am Jackie. Mother of three beautiful girls, and wife to an awesome man. I have recently returned to school, at the ripe old age of 33, and I am studying to earn my BA in Psychology. I recently realized that I have unlimited capabilities and unlimited potential. I love and respect myself for the first time in my life. I have forgiven myself for past mistakes, and I am moving on. I am learning how to be a confident woman, and I want to instill that confidence in each of my girls. I know with God in control I can do anything. After growing up with no confidence instilled in me, I don't wnat my girls to finally find it in when they are in their 30's like me. I am so happy to have found this group and I look forward to learning from you ladies! may God bless you all!

WesternNYmom
by Member on Jun. 8, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Hello. My name is Alaina. I am a 34 year old, married Sahm of 2  from Western NY state.  I love gardening, and cooking. I can't wait to get to know everyone. Thanks for letting me join.

mamaof2monsters
by New Member on Jun. 8, 2012 at 1:34 PM

Hello! My name is Beth and I am a 29 year old mother of 2. I have a nine year old daughter and a 2.5 year old son. My daughter and I have been through a lot together. I had her when I was 19 years old and I was with her father. He is an alcoholic and became abusive. We divorced when my daughter was 5 and now I am remarried with a son. My daughter has ADHD and anxiety along with low self esteem. I am trying really hard to improve her life. I am so glad I found this site to offer advice for us.

sum1s_mommy
by New Member on Jun. 8, 2012 at 2:58 PM

HI everyone!!

I am a strong woman because no matter what struggles I go through, I stay positive and figure a way through. I attribute that talent to my own strong mother, R.I.P. I am continueing the "movement", as I am proudly raising a string little woman also.

williams724
by New Member on Jun. 9, 2012 at 3:29 AM

I am Wendy and I live in South Carolina.  I have a daughter and a step daughter.  They keep the smile on my face when I am blue.

MomTiara19
by Member on Jun. 9, 2012 at 8:00 AM

Hi ladies,

I am 45,lovingly married,a housewife and mom to two amazing kids.I have a son 20 and a daughter 13.

Any group empowering moms and young ladies I want in on!

Looking forward to the group,

~Tia

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN